Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Snakey (LOL!) part 2

@IanKorzeniecki: @cougarprimm if Joyner picks UW but Scrappy goes Crimson, that's a win for Wazzu, no doubt.

@IanKorzeniecki: @colinkossman @LarsHanson we shall see! I'm just happy WSU has a very good class so far. #GoCougs

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The fuck is Scrappy?

#NotDialedIn
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

@IanKorzeniecki: @cougarprimm if Joyner picks UW but Scrappy goes Crimson, that's a win for Wazzu, no doubt.

@IanKorzeniecki: @colinkossman @LarsHanson we shall see! I'm just happy WSU has a very good class so far. #GoCougs

Korzeniecki is the Earl Thomas 12

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Some player who was a higher priority on Leaches list of course.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    Took me a minute, but Scrappy is Stanley Norman, a CB from Serra.

Seems he took an OV to Wazzu back in October, but he has offers from USC and UCLA, not to mention ND, FSU and Oklahoma. He's a pipe dream for those cuogs.

---

Also, speaking about Joyner, I just looked at their list of 24 commits and none are from Washington, and Leach only pulled in 2 kids last year. Has he given up on recruiting in-state kids now?
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    dnc said:

The fuck is Scrappy?

#NotDialedIn

Probably Scrappy Norman from Serra HS in LA. UCLA and SC were all over him early, but he was so edgy that even Sark dropped him, UCLA eventually did as well. He's allegedly a very very good cover corner but has significant off-field issues.

I believe had a very public blow up on Keyshawn Johnson (his summer passing league coach).
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

The fuck is Scrappy?

#NotDialedIn

Probably Scrappy Norman from Serra HS in LA. UCLA and SC were all over him early, but he was so edgy that even Sark dropped him, UCLA eventually did as well. He's allegedly a very very good cover corner but has significant off-field issues.

I believe had a very public blow up on Keyshawn Johnson (his summer passing league coach).
    Sounds edgy, we don't want him.

Scrapey best get himself ready for some serious chafing and eye irritation.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yea but does he strangle coaches?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Yea but does he strangle coaches?

Nothing a little time in the woodshed wont fix
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I really wish all our kids would call the WSU staff and commit to them for like 15 minutes before signing with us. It would really make LOI day sweeter.

The wonderful thing about that, of course, is that (like admissions) all our players could commit to them and maybe only 1 or 2 players on their signing day list could commit to us.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Seems he took an OV to Wazzu back in October, but he has offers from USC and UCLA, not to mention ND, FSU and Oklahoma. He's a pipe dream for those cuogs.

---

Also, speaking about Joyner, I just looked at their list of 24 commits and none are from Washington, and Leach only pulled in 2 kids last year. Has he given up on recruiting in-state kids now?

Wouldn't surprise me if he does go to WSU. It might be his only option at the moment. A lot of schools have dropped his offer, I think he also had an underwhelming senior season.

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428

Wouldn't surprise me if he does go to WSU. It might be his only option at the moment. A lot of schools have dropped his offer, I think he also had an underwhelming senior season.
    Thanks for the update. I only looked at his name, his offer list and his visits so that I could beat you by 53 seconds.

Interesting to hear that he blew up on Keyshawn Johnson. Sounds like a great fit for Leach or Bobby Petrino.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

The fuck is Scrappy?

#NotDialedIn

Scooby Wright's younger cousin of course.

#80sCartoons