Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Looks Loke F3 has been to London recencrly

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,854 Founders Club
    What do you expect from someone who eats so many nacho platters?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Hey Derek, why are you allowing people to attack Fetters?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Best. Subject Line. Ever.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Best. Subject Line. Ever.

Ever done 90 at on I5 at 5:30 am while texting? Didn't think so.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,248 Founders Club

You want to answer my PMs for a day?

You want to answer my PMs for a day?
    Look...I told you via PM that I DID NOT want to play pass the pickle with you and Chesdick.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,789
    I never understood all the hate for Fetters....until I saw how he defended Kim's honor in the wake of the Oregon sanctions debacle. I'm guessing that probably wasn't the first time.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    PurpleJ said:

I never understood all the hate for Fetters....until I saw how he defended Kim's honor in the wake of the Oregon sanctions debacle. I'm guessing that probably wasn't the first time.

Fetters has been a condescending prick on that bored for over a decade while being wrong more often than he was right.

Fuck. That. Guy.

PurpleJ said:

Fetters has been a condescending prick on that bored for over a decade while being wrong more often than he was right.

Fuck. That. Guy.
    Hint: I had about 6 months of experience on their free board. It didn't take long to figure Kim out, but Fetters was a bit more shadowy.
  • BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck. That. Guy.
    Hint: I had about 6 months of experience on their free board. It didn't take long to figure Kim out, but Fetters was a bit more shadowy.
    Really? I think he's an even bigger prick than Kim. I can't remember a single post from him where he wasn't a condescending ass.

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck. That. Guy.
    Really? I think he's an even bigger prick than Kim. I can't remember a single post from him where he wasn't a condescending ass.
    Huh?

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck. That. Guy.
    I guess I wasn't paying enough attention. Kim's doucheness is blatantly obvious. I think you have to have some idea of what is going on in order to catch on to Fetter's tone of voice.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,492 Founders Club
    Amusing sidenote: Fatters was in England a few months ago.