Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Listening to Petersen on 1090

2»

Comments

• Options
    HuskiesADWHuskiesADW Member Posts: 141
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    Yup the Sandmeyer/Churchill show is the best in town imo. Seems like every other show analyzes the Hawks games every single segment....
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I wonder what KJ stands for. Any guesses fuckos?

Ki-Jana
    Stop plagiarism my shit fucko
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

A couple things about the interview:

1) At no point do you ever get the impression that Petersen is giving you a bunch of coach speak while basically thinking that everybody can fuck off. Instead, it's like you're sitting at a bar having a beer, I mean after church reception having punch just having a friendly conversation.

2) Sandy is easily the best radio personality in town at this point ... switching between his show which is generally chalk full of good interviews and insight not only from him and his team but also his national guests compared to the amateur hour that is Softy's show is downright comical.

Does Sandy talk a lot about the Huskies?
    IMO as much if not more than anybody else - everybody else is all about the 12's
    It was awesome when he pretty much said fuck off to all the bullshit 12th man bandwagon after last year's Arizona game
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

A couple things about the interview:

1) At no point do you ever get the impression that Petersen is giving you a bunch of coach speak while basically thinking that everybody can fuck off. Instead, it's like you're sitting at a bar having a beer, I mean after church reception having punch just having a friendly conversation.

2) Sandy is easily the best radio personality in town at this point ... switching between his show which is generally chalk full of good interviews and insight not only from him and his team but also his national guests compared to the amateur hour that is Softy's show is downright comical.

Does Sandy talk a lot about the Huskies?
    IMO as much if not more than anybody else - everybody else is all about the 12's
    Maybe Sandmeyer needs to be named Hardcore Husky's official talk radio personality.
    Salk hates husky football, but his blatant hate for Sarkisian and his antics makes him a candidate
  • Options

Yup the Sandmeyer/Churchill show is the best in town imo. Seems like every other show analyzes the Hawks games every single segment....

Only show worth listening to on a consistent basis