Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sounds like Troy Williams...

2»

Comments

• Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    BayDawg said:

There goes the best QB on the roster (according to fuckos 2 months ago).

Hes looking for Kellen Moore...

What a cool day for fans of Arena Football.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    OZONE said:

BayDawg said:

I dont even know what that means. My response to that is usually FO for confusing me.

I do know that Kellen Moore played qb at Boise St and his career record was 2-0 versus Oregon.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Pete's also said option has always been part of his offense, when the qb isn't kellen Moore.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Doogles said:

OZONE said:

BayDawg said:

Kellen Moore gets paid very well to hold a clipboard for the Detroit Lions. When he's played preseason he actually still throws dimes, he just can't stretch it as far and with as much zip. He wasn't the number 1 overall pick, but he is still an NFL QB.
    He's a clipboard holder who will never be a quality QB in the NFL unless he pulls a reverse Rafa Nadal or learns to run.

Sincerely,

David Greene, Matt Leinart, Brock Huard, Chris Simms, Cade McNown, Doug Nussmeier, Erik Wilhelm, Tyler Palko, and Paul MacDonald.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,723
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Doogles said:

OZONE said:

BayDawg said:

Kellen Moore gets paid very well to hold a clipboard for the Detroit Lions. When he's played preseason he actually still throws dimes, he just can't stretch it as far and with as much zip. He wasn't the number 1 overall pick, but he is still an NFL QB.
    He's a clipboard holder who will never be a quality QB in the NFL unless he pulls a reverse Rafa Nadal or learns to run.

Sincerely,

David Greene, Matt Leinart, Brock Huard, Chris Simms, Cade McNown, Doug Nussmeier, Erik Wilhelm, Tyler Palko, and Paul MacDonald.
    He makes about $500k a year. Not bad for a 25 year old from Prosser. He doesn't get his body abused and will last a couple more years. I would of gladly hung out on an NFL team right out of school for 500 grand a year before starting my real career. So he's not a big time NFL QB..Oh well!
    Who the fuck cares if you'd rather be making $500k hanging out in the NFL than living in Moms basement? I mean no shit.

You're not the cohort for comparison. 4 year starter, record setting QBs are the comparison group.

Some people make an argument that CP's system doesn't prepare QBs for the NFL. I dont- its a dumb argument and pretty much irrelevant to college football but that doesn't make your counterargument any better.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

OZONE said:

BayDawg said:

Sincerely,

He makes about $500k a year. Not bad for a 25 year old from Prosser. He doesn't get his body abused and will last a couple more years. I would of gladly hung out on an NFL team right out of school for 500 grand a year before starting my real career. So he's not a big time NFL QB..Oh well!
    Who the fuck cares if you'd rather be making $500k hanging out in the NFL than living in Moms basement? I mean no shit.

You're not the cohort for comparison. 4 year starter, record setting QBs are the comparison group.

Some people make an argument that CP's system doesn't prepare QBs for the NFL. I dont- its a dumb argument and pretty much irrelevant to college football but that doesn't make your counterargument any better.
    I didn't know that people were saying that about Pete's system. If reading a defense and throwing with anticipation to a spot is bad for your NFL career than I guess I just don't know. Anyone who points to Kellen Moore's lack of starting in the NFL after one of the greatest college careers as some argument against Pete's system is dumber than an OBK PLSS test tube baby.

He was always going to be under 6ft with limited mobility and arm strength. The fact he's living the good life for 3 years now is a testament to his ability as a football player.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    BayDawg said:

OZONE said:

BayDawg said:

I dont even know what that means. My response to that is usually FO for confusing me.

I do know that Kellen Moore played qb at Boise St and his career record was 2-0 versus Oregon.
    Good for him. But if he wants to actually play QB as a pro, I bet he'd get a lot more snaps as an Arena QB than as an NFL QB.
  • Options
    DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,407
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    To get the starting job, Williams only had to beat out Lindquist. Couldn't do it.

Now he has to beat out Miles, Lindquist, multiple initials, and "I own all records" Browning.

Not gonna' happen.

Thanks for freeing up a scholi Troy. Enjoy your new digs, wherever that might be.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's always looked like a wide receiver to me.
  • Options
    BrothaStringBrothaString Member Posts: 218
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

He's always looked like a wide receiver to me.

String?
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

OZONE said:

BayDawg said:

Sincerely,

My counter argument is there was no one who ever thought Moore was going to be a great NFL QB or even a starting QB. Not in any of his years at BSU. College records don't mean shit. My point is KM does not have top tier NFL skill, but has carved out a decent roll and is enjoying a nice life.
    Not just a decent roll, NFL backup QB is one of the best jobs in the world. What other job pays that much for expecting you to either do nothing or to fail when you actually have to do something?
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm going to miss Dennis_DeYoung and his black power shit in game threads.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm going to miss Dennis_DeYoung and his black power shit in game threads.

Me too. I believed in Black Power.

I guess the CIA infiltrated and ruined it this time too.

#donttwist #justwhatimhearing #mkultrahappenedinourlockerroom #freehuey #cylermilesstillsucks
    #kjmagnacartaismynewhope #skinnyeasonwhereareyou