Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brock Huard says something intelligent

"The fact that UW has 3 All Americans but an 8-5 record tells me that Sark did a decent job of recruiting but did not instill a winning culture in his players and program"

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Well, Brock is intelligent so, it's not surprising.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Brock was the first player I remember (I'm one of those young fucks that leads a miserable and pathetic life of following a shitty UW team) who had one of those non-stop talking points like Shaq playing baseball, Nate robinson playing BBall, and cody pickett in the rodeo.

It's was how cerebral Brock was and how he had an honors GPA in pre-med (psychology) and graduated in 4 years.

he was the original Hugh "white power" Millen cleavage.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2014

"The fact that UW has 3 All Americans but an 8-5 record tells me that Sark did a decent job of recruiting but did not instill a winning culture in his players and program"

Fuck me runnin, what it tells me is Sark didnt recruit a quarterback. No more no less. Insert Kessler and we are playing in tempe a day early Brock. Use that bright mind of yours dummy
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Fuck me runnin, what it tells me is Sark didnt recruit a quarterback. No more no less. Insert Kessler and we are playing in tempe a day early dummy
    USC's 8 wins really proves your point.

Retard.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fuck me runnin, what it tells me is Sark didnt recruit a quarterback. No more no less. Insert Kessler and we are playing in tempe a day early Brock. Use that bright mind of yours dummy
    Look at Kessler's stats against non-dreckfest teams and then realize our receivers aren't close to what USC has, yeah no we would still be 8-5.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186

At best we are still 2nd place in Pac 12 North and not playing in the Pac 12 Championship game. I don't think we play in Fiesta Bowl if not even playing in that game.