Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Puppy

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
FYI, Derek doesnt protect me...he protects veterans, those with disabilities, black's, white's, asians, latins, muslims etc...

When did veterans become a protected class on this bored?

PS - you're a fucking idiot.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,490
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Does Derek protect from full blown AIDS?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What are Latins?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    HuskyJW said:

What are Latins?

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

What are Latins?

hth
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Maybe you don't but why do I think I'd pay to see it if you did? I can't picture it. It's like a soup sandwich, which also fucks me up.
    Swaye said:

I'm a veteran and an Injun, and nobody protects me. I'm okay with that, because I don't have a vagina for a dick.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

FYI, Derek doesnt protect me...he protects veterans, those with disabilities, black's, white's, asians, latins, muslims etc...

Veterans are a protected class the second they signed up to fight for our country , so pussies like you have the freedoms to sling shit at them. Its not about being a veteran per se, its about slamming those with injuries or paralysis due to combat. They didnt ask for it. It's no different than slamming someone for the color of their skin. It's unamerican. If you cant understand that you should be the next victim of an ISIS beheading.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Swaye said:

I'm a veteran and an Injun, and nobody protects me. I'm okay with that, because I don't have a vagina for a dick.

That's bullshit Swaye. I protect you and would offer my life to protect you if you are truly a veteran. I certainly would never poke fun at your injury, ever. No different than making fun of a chinaman who has slanted eyes, or an irishman because of the color of his skin, or a black because of his big nostrils. That shit is off the board, written or unwritten.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,418
    Founders Club

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

That's bullshit Swaye. I protect you and would offer my life to protect you if you are truly a veteran. I certainly would never poke fun at your injury, ever. No different than making fun of a chinaman who has slanted eyes, or an irishman because of the color of his skin, or a black because of his big nostrils. That shit is off the board, written or unwritten.
    ummm...He said he is an "injun", he didn't say he has an injury. Per usual, PLSS can't figure out what the fuck is going on in a thread or keep up. But hey, at least PLSS will protect Swaye. That would be fun to watch.
  • Options
    He said he is a veteran, the injury comment applys to any veteran . Using semantics in a debate is the first sign of defeat Damoan. Didnt you learn anything getting your AA from everett community college? Pay attention and try to comprehend the discussion (I know its hard for you idget!

If "injun" was used he should be immediately banned derek. That is absolutely no better than using the word ni$#er! I could be part native american and I expect you to stick the board rules derek. Damoan should be banned for using it in his hopeless retort. Thats extremely offensive.

Damoan, getting your ass kicked in a debate by puppy, which has been the norm since the inception of HHB, shouldnt result in racist language. You see the hypocrisy?  Youve proven youre not that bright so I would imagine no.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014

He said he is a veteran, the injury comment applys to any veteran . Using semantics in a debate is the first sign of defeat Damoan. Didnt you learn anything getting your AA from everett community college? Pay attention and try to comprehend the discussion (I know its hard for you idget!

If "injun" was used he should be immediately banned derek. That is absolutely no better than using the word ni$#er! I could be part native american and I expect you to stick the board rules derek. Damoan should be banned for using it in his hopeless retort. Thats extremely offensive.

Damoan, getting your ass kicked in a debate by puppy, which has been the norm since the inception of HHB, shouldnt result in racist language. You see the hypocrisy?  Youve proven youre not that bright so I would imagine no.

I only read the first sentence. Jesus. Embarrassing shit. Maybe the worst post in HH history.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    not all veterans are injured

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

LOLOLOLOL. You weren't there.

Stop acting like you belong.

You ain't one of us.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Veterans are a protected class the second they signed up to fight for our country , so pussies like you have the freedoms to sling shit at them. Its not about being a veteran per se, its about slamming those with injuries or paralysis due to combat. They didnt ask for it. It's no different than slamming someone for the color of their skin. It's unamerican. If you cant understand that you should be the next victim of an ISIS beheading.
    Yup, pussies like me.

Different thread, same result. PL_SS is stlill a fucking idiot.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

LOLOLOLOL. You weren't there.

Stop acting like you belong.

You ain't one of us.

Paging @youwerentthereman
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

not all veterans are injured

Source?