Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

IF this team beats OU...

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

God. Could you imagine this team without Upshaw. Last years team already would have lost at least 3 or 4 of these games. They might have a losing record.

Going undefeated in OOC will be huge for this team because I don't really see them as being dominant in league play until they find a consistent shooter.

He is the difference maker. Upshaw makes everyone else better. He's the best big man Romar has ever had. Don't say Hawes or Brockman. I loved both guys, but they didn't make the impact Upshaw has so far.

On defense everyone can put more pressure on the ball because Upshaw is behind them. He's the best shot blocker in college basketball. On offense, he has good hands and finishes well around the basket. He's not a liability at all.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

God. Could you imagine this team without Upshaw. Last years team already would have lost at least 3 or 4 of these games. They might have a losing record.

Going undefeated in OOC will be huge for this team because I don't really see them as being dominant in league play until they find a consistent shooter.

He is the difference maker. Upshaw makes everyone else better. He's the best big man Romar has ever had. Don't say Hawes or Brockman. I loved both guys, but they didn't make the impact Upshaw has so far.

On defense everyone can put more pressure on the ball because Upshaw is behind them. He's the best shot blocker in college basketball. On offense, he has good hands and finishes well around the basket. He's not a liability at all.
    Brockman is the best rebounder in school history.

And the 2nd best scorer.

And he did all that playing against a shit ton of future NBA talent.

Upshaw hasn't faced a real big all season. C'mon man.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

And the 2nd best scorer.

Kaufman/Sankey/Polk is better than Corey Dillon post of the day.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014
    Brockman was a lot more refined and seemed to fit the flow of the game better within the offense. Romar needs to not repeat what happened at Eastern and basically telegraph to the entire gym we're going down low to upshaw.

They need to just play team basketball and let his presence be felt naturally. As an individual, he is the best big man Romar's had, but if you had to win one game right now, I might take Brock until romar stops going full bevell and forcing it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Brockman was a lot more refined and seemed to fit the flow of the game better within the offense. Romar needs to not repeat what happened at Eastern and basically telegraph to the entire gym we're going down low to upshaw.

They need to just play team basketball and let his presence be felt naturally. As an individual, he is the best big man Romar's had, but if you had to win one game right now, I might take Brock until romar stops going full bevell and forcing it.

That was the first game I had seen that. Hopefully we don't see it again. I hate it when teams get out of the flow by forcing it to the guy with a mismatch. It fucks up the flow of the offense.
  • Options

And the 2nd best scorer.

Upshaw is Dillon now???

Jesus Christ dude, how far up your ass are you gonna take Upshaw's cock?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

And the 2nd best scorer.

Upshaw is Dillon now???

You don't seem to be getting it.
  • Options

And the 2nd best scorer.

Upshaw is Dillon now???

You prefer to deepthroat him?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

And the 2nd best scorer.

Upshaw is Dillon now???

You prefer to deepthroat him?
    If that comment was to someone else it would have gotten an awesome vote.