Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ok i'll get it hard for this, but ...

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited December 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
can someone fill me in on all the references to eDuck? i've literally never once clicked over there. seriously. never been.

so do they have a resident Kim? and a version of Fatters? is that the basic deal? loose with the ban hammer and all that shit? is that Marty? Cheswick? who the fuck are these people? do they poast here?

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2014
    You said "I'll get it hard (75K)."
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    You're not missing much.

eDuck is a pretty heavily censored place these days. Used to be a lot looser, like dm.c back in the late 90's/early 00's but both boreds decided to go the uber-moderated route.

Only difference is that eDuck actually has decent recruiting TBS information, since they have people who post on the premium boreds with actual connections to the program. Still, you can wait five minutes and its all on Twitter anyway if you care. Also, 24/7 also has good contacts with the program although their boreds are lame as fuck as far as I can tell.

Marty is the bored mod and head censor. Cheswick used to be a mod but was too much a dick even for Marty and lost privileges. He used to coach high school football in Oregon or something like that so he thinks he knows a lot about the game. He will jump into any thread that doesn't fit an "Oregon is the best hurr" narrative and dispense his wisdom in an annoying oversized green font.

Since I basically like to smoke weed and talk shit like Lame Kiffin, I got banned there three times while still paying them money. Then I did a reprise of the Kim Grinolds "Later Guys" which got a pretty typical, yet hilarious response the day my subscription expired.

Someone spammed their PMs with citrus the night of the P12 Champ game, Marty thought it was me (it wasn't, I got citrus in my inbox just like everyone else) and I got IP banned.

That IP ban is now the only reason I use TOR to go over there now, just because I know it annoys Marty and I like annoying Marty.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    But did you get hard for that?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    You take it hard?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    TOR - the Onion Router.

Let Me Google That For You

no lemons
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

You take it hard?

Are you new here?
  • Options
    i'm surprised how many of you bit on that.

at least Swaye was witty.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cewg troll pretending to be a daWg troll trying to make rape culture look bad
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Cewg troll pretending to be a daWg troll trying to make rape culture look bad

damn it!
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lots of gaybob shit in this thread.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

i'm surprised how many of you bit on that.

at least Swaye was witty.

FREE PUB!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

You're not missing much.

eDuck is a pretty heavily censored place these days. Used to be a lot looser, like dm.c back in the late 90's/early 00's but both boreds decided to go the uber-moderated route.

Only difference is that eDuck actually has decent recruiting TBS information, since they have people who post on the premium boreds with actual connections to the program. Still, you can wait five minutes and its all on Twitter anyway if you care. Also, 24/7 also has good contacts with the program although their boreds are lame as fuck as far as I can tell.

Marty is the bored mod and head censor. Cheswick used to be a mod but was too much a dick even for Marty and lost privileges. He used to coach high school football in Oregon or something like that so he thinks he knows a lot about the game. He will jump into any thread that doesn't fit an "Oregon is the best hurr" narrative and dispense his wisdom in an annoying oversized green font.

Since I basically like to smoke weed and talk shit like Lame Kiffin, I got banned there three times while still paying them money. Then I did a reprise of the Kim Grinolds "Later Guys" which got a pretty typical, yet hilarious response the day my subscription expired.

Someone spammed their PMs with citrus the night of the P12 Champ game, Marty thought it was me (it wasn't, I got citrus in my inbox just like everyone else) and I got IP banned.

That IP ban is now the only reason I use TOR to go over there now, just because I know it annoys Marty and I like annoying Marty.

???

Why use a battering ram, when an arrow will do?