Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doogs gonna Doog

"Army of Dawgs
July 24
Currently in a conversation about this Husky football team and where well be happy with them finishing. Honestly, I wont be happy with anything less than 9 wins this season. This team is stacked with Jrs/Sr's has tons of talent, built depth last year and we'll have the OL back. Anything less than 9 wins IMO you promote Wilcox. Thoughts?"

He left out 0-12 but other than that hit all the doog talking points going into the season.

Also since when was 9-4 considered special? I kept hearing how this year is special yet fans are willing to accept 9 wins.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Promote Wilcocks. Right
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    He says 9 now. After the Boise game, the bar will be 8, then lowered to 7 after Illinois. Sark then wins the Bowl game and more importantly #7. Army of Dawgs pleased with the season finish goes back to jerking off to the big breasted elf he created on World of Warcraft.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Army of Doogs always pulls a page out of the AuburnDoog playbook. Talk shit all offseason, have huge expectations then as the season goes on continues to lower the expectations so they can be met.

I like how he puts for last year as "built depth". I did get a laugh out of promote Wilcox as if that's our only option and we are now WSU.

If Sark fails you have to hire a defensive minded coach who has had previous successful head coaching experience.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    yes, because he has done so much to prove he would be a good head coach. We should also get Lawyer Milloy and Steve Emptamann back to roam the sidelines.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    edited August 2013

He says 9 now. After the Boise game, the bar will be 8, then lowered to 7 after Illinois. Sark then wins the Bowl game and more importantly #7. Army of Dawgs pleased with the season finish goes back to jerking off to the big breasted elf he created on World of Warcraft.

Bad start to your poast but good finish.

UW will start 4-0 and fans will be talking 10 wins...only to accept the inevitable 8-5 because the team returns 20 starters next year and will win 10 then.

UW will start 4-0 and fans will be talking 10 wins...only to accept the inevitable 8-5 7-6 because the team returns 20 starters next year and will win 10 then.

UW will start 4-0 and fans will be talking 10 wins...only to accept the inevitable 8-5 because the team returns 20 starters next year and will win 10 then.
    Does that mean I finish?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

"Army of Dawgs
    July 24
    Currently in a conversation about this Husky football team and where well be happy with them finishing. Honestly, I wont be happy with anything less than 9 wins this season. This team is stacked with Jrs/Sr's has tons of talent, built depth last year and we'll have the OL back. Anything less than 9 wins IMO you promote Wilcox. Thoughts?"

He left out 0-12 but other than that hit all the doog talking points going into the season.

Also since when was 9-4 considered special? I kept hearing how this year is special yet fans are willing to accept 9 wins.

Anything less than 9 wins and you clean.fucking.house.

"Army of Dawgs
    July 24

Agree but after the WSU loss and a third straight 7-6 season the house should have been fucking cleaned already.

This schedule is so incredibly easy going 9-4 will feel empty. Especially because you know at least three of those losses will be plunger rapings.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

UW will start 4-0 and fans will be talking 10 wins...only to accept the inevitable 8-5 7-6 because the team returns 20 starters next year and will win 10 then.
    8-5 this season = 7-6 last season because there is no automatic loss in non-conference play. Also 8-5 and Sark keeps his job. 7-6 and he would be gone.

"Army of Dawgs
    July 24

Agree but after the WSU loss and a third straight 7-6 season the house should have been fucking cleaned already.

This schedule is so incredibly easy going 9-4 will feel empty. Especially because you know at least three of those losses will be plunger rapings.

9-4 against this schedule is the minimum acceptable result...sadly 8-5 will be enough for an extension. I'm not sure 7-6 will even get Sark fired.

8-5 this season = 7-6 last season because there is no automatic loss in non-conference play. Also 8-5 and Sark keeps his job. 7-6 and he would be gone.
    8-5 in year five when that is your ceiling should get him fired. Woodward should also be fired as well so someone with half a fucking brain can make the next coaching hire.

You could give UW Montana's schedule and Sark would finish 7-6
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174

Pics or it's not true.

"Army of Dawgs
    July 24

9-4 against this schedule is the minimum acceptable result...sadly 8-5 will be enough for an extension. I'm not sure 7-6 will even get Sark fired.
    Bump
  • Glad how we all accurately predicted this shit season.

Looks like we were all on the same page that 9 wins was going to be empty which it was.

I've can't ever remember a Husky team winning so many games with literally ZERO meaningful wins.

There isn't one great win on that schedule.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited November 2013
    nope, about as hollow as 8-4 gets

Glad how we all accurately predicted this shit season.

Looks like we were all on the same page that 9 wins was going to be empty which it was.

I've can't ever remember a Husky team winning so many games with literally ZERO meaningful wins.

There isn't one great win on that schedule.

The 2012 Huskies had two better wins than any win the 2013 Huskies have.
  • This year played out like 2011. No impressive wins, only difference is this year we defeated a crappy Oregon State while that year UW didn't.
  • SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611

This year played out like 2011. No impressive wins, only difference is this year we defeated a crappy Oregon State while that year UW didn't.

This year felt exactly like last year to me, despite Sarkingham's brand new up-tempo offense. The only difference is we got to play a dreckfest Boise St. team instead of LSU. Otherwise, the results are exactly the same. Oh, and that small detail in that we didn't beat anyone actually good this year. Who cares about the bowl game results, aside from Woodward who will probably tack on a few more years to the goober's extension if he wins.

Seriously, we played 4 good(?) teams this year and lost all 4 of them. Fuck me.