Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Damoan is officially King-Geek of HHB

Damoan, it's hard to understand a grown woman going to opponents message boards and acting like a cunt-hurt 15 year old, faggotly taunting and cuntwardly posting these "5 reasons..." themes. I expect that shit from ducks, who have no tradition and widely known as the most classless fan bases in the country.

if it was clever or funny, or classy at all I wouldnt care. But it's not, in any fucking way. OSU is a fine opponent, and our best bowl game since 2000. Vs hawaii, your first effort was awful enough, but this is a solid big12 team...act the fuck like youve been to a bowl game before.

Betting you're a spoiled brat rich kid who got bullied and the shit kicked out of you a lot. Get back at em Damoan! Fuck I'd rather have Kim here. It's just embarrassing as hell.

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Lol, meds please. Fuck 'o dear!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2014
    I was a little hard on the beaver damone, im a little sorry. Just didnt get the posts over there at pokie corral. Maybe its funny I just didnt get it. Just be coo blood, OSU deserves respect as we should. Now fuck off
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Revenge. Of. Nerds
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    How can you ever get sick of the 5 Reasons Hall of Famer Ben Ossai? He's got more legendary status than Olin Kreutz, Lincoln Kennedy, and Benji Olson combined.

Fuck off PLSS!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Damoan, it's hard to understand a grown woman going to opponents message boards and acting like a cunt-hurt 15 year old, faggotly taunting and cuntwardly posting these "5 reasons..." themes. I expect that shit from ducks, who have no tradition and widely known as the most classless fan bases in the country.

if it was clever or funny, or classy at all I wouldnt care. But it's not, in any fucking way. OSU is a fine opponent, and our best bowl game since 2000. Vs hawaii, your first effort was awful enough, but this is a solid big12 team...act the fuck like youve been to a bowl game before.

Betting you're a spoiled brat rich kid who got bullied and the shit kicked out of you a lot. Get back at em Damoan! Fuck I'd rather have Kim here. It's just embarrassing as hell.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014
    Five reasons is pretty overrated in my book, but to rant about its use is fuck 'o dear stupid.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2014

I was a little hard on the beaver damone, im a little sorry. Just didnt get the posts over there at pokie corral. Maybe its funny I just didnt get it. Just be coo blood, OSU deserves respect as we should. Now fuck off

totally with you man. I hate when our fans go over to other boreds and pop off. That's the kind of thing that makes other fans hate our program and we're doing it before the game!!!!!! Holy shit all it's going to do is fan a fire and we're going to wind up getting our asses kicked.

Okie State is a class program like Washington. With all the class shared between us we should be showing each other mutual respect. Eventually we'll each take our respective (and rightful) places back on the top of college football as traditional powerhouse programs that also have a CLASS fanbase!!!! S

Let's not stoop to the Whoregon's level please! They're like that annoying kid who just got rich and who's blowing through all the money his Dad just left him. I hate those kind of kids. They're so fucking super fucking annoying.

Damoan (tee hee!) I have two words for you: fuck off fucko!!!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,993
    Founders Club

totally with you man. I hate when our fans go over to other boreds and pop off. That's the kind of thing that makes other fans hate our program and we're doing it before the game!!!!!! Holy shit all it's going to do is fan a fire and we're going to wind up getting our asses kicked.

Okie State is a class program like Washington. With all the class shared between us we should be showing each other mutual respect. Eventually we'll each take our respective (and rightful) places back on the top of college football as traditional powerhouse programs that also have a CLASS fanbase!!!!

Let's not stoop to the Whoregon's level please! They're like that annoying kid who just got rich and who's blowing through all the money his Dad just left him. I hate those kind of kids. They're so fucking super fucking annoying.

Damoan (tee hee!) I have two words for you: fuck off fucko!!!
    FO, CC
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    <-------------------------- Hi PLSS ;)
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    5 reasons is still funny after 23 times

The best part is when dpmcFaggot shows up and tries to ruin the ruse.

A year from now their will be a new reason it's awesome. It's not surprising that you don't get that.

Someone should pose as an Okie state fan on ginafarm and give 5 reasons why the Cowboys will beat the Cougs in Tempe
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,506
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can't we get back to talking exes and ohs???
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    loadsock said:

How can you ever get sick of the 5 Reasons Hall of Famer Ben Ossai? He's got more legendary status than Olin Kreutz, Lincoln Kennedy, and Benji Olson combined.

Fuck off PLSS!

Cumsock be careful now kid
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mike_Hunt said:

<-------------------------- Hi PLSS ;) </p>

@DerekJohnson‌ #Icantbreath
    Snitches get stitches.