Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We're done. It's fucking over.

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Since when did Oklahoma State become a name brand program with tradition? Fuck I hate our fans. And possibly myself.

"2 days ago Yes we have respect for your program. I for one have been a Gundy fan since he stuck up for his player and had his little I'm a man speech. Both schools have a good tradition and in my opinion represent what college football should be about. Here's to looking forward to a great match up. See you in Tempe GO DAWGS

Cassiopeia53 MONTHSPremium Member Walk On 1 posts this site Re: Washington Huskies' view of OSU 2 days ago Husky fan here. Its been a while since we were any good and we really aren't in a position to trash talk anybody, especially a program like OSU. Think just about everybody is happy to be playing a name-brand opponent. Do need to tell your reporter here though that Washington University is in St. Louis and doesn't have a football team. http://oklahomastate.scout.com/story/1490276-gopokes-tv-an-early-look-at-the-cactus-bowl?s=181

Comments