Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW #17 in the coaches poll

Don't disagree with that (maybe a little too high) but how the fuck is SDSU #16 lol.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Script says UW drops next one to Eastern Washington and doogs spend three weeks talking about "cool jackets".
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2014
    dnc said:

Script says UW drops next one to Eastern Washington and doogs spend three weeks talking about "cool jackets".

No script says UW is undefeated going into Vegas against Oklahoma, blows a lead in the closing minutes, loses in OT and then drops the game after
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Would agree except with NWG on the floor I don't see it happening.
  • Options

Don't disagree with that (maybe a little too high) but how the fuck is SDSU #16 lol.

partly b/c in bball they don't rip people for losing as much as in football. losses in bball happen, especially if the team they are playing is decent. UW has looked good of late and so it looks like they are moving UW in, but still see SDSU as a top 25 school.

the other reason is probably some ballots were cast before the game started so SDSU is artificially high in the rankings b/c east coast voters assumed a win prior to the game ending
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

I hope you're right. I"ll be picking UW in the game but I'd be lying if I said it didn't scare the shit out of me.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I hope you're right. I"ll be picking UW in the game but I'd be lying if I said it didn't scare the shit out of me.
    As it should. Hell, with how "hot" this team shoots, every game should scare the shit out of you. One reason we won by so much was we finally forced a team to shoot worse than us from 3!
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    #17 in the AP as well

Awesome.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    EWU shoots the ball well. Any team that can shoot will cause problems for this team.
    That said if UW doesn't look past Eastern, they should win by double digits
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I don't think that happens, but if it does, you are spot on.
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

dnc said:

Either way it will be interesting.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

dnc said:

FMFYFE