Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    great roundup of why Illinois will win
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    You can't expect to beat a big 10 power like Illinois on the road five years after 0-12.

Some of you nega's just have unrealistic expectations. These things take time. You can't expect to win road games OOC until 2018 when Sark has been here 10 years.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,170
    Meek said:

great roundup of why Illinois will win

I was quite impressed by the analysis. Great football discussion there.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    In a few weeks i will have 5 reason to share with Illinois fans why the huskies will win rather easily. Say, 34-17?
  • In a few weeks i will have 5 reason to share with Illinois fans why the huskies will win rather easily. Say, 34-17?

Which graduated and defensive players will feature on our O-Line this year!?
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    BA in music and pursuing a masters in music education.

Too easy...
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    An outcome that close on the scoreboard will have the Huskies on top of whatever an Illini is.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,009 Founders Club
    "Since this game is at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois will need to come out ready to play in order to win over Chicago."

Riveting.

In a few weeks i will have 5 reason to share with Illinois fans why the huskies will win rather easily. Say, 34-17?

5 reasons has been funny for over 23 times. I love seeing fan reactions who take it seriously.

Better yet is the Doogs who take it seriously and "agree".
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited August 2013
    we are only winning 7 games, but this is one we definitely win. this writer is pretty bias he should write for bleacher.
    Illinois is pathetic, who's their coach BTW. However, if this does turn out to be correct, this is the game the doogs finally understand sark's shit.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited August 2013

5 reasons has been funny for over 23 times. I love seeing fan reactions who take it seriously.

Better yet yet, the doog who chimes in to let others know its a ruse, and a joke.
    dhdawg said:

we are only winning 7 games, but this is one we definitely win. this writer is pretty bias he should write for bleacher.
    Illinois is pathetic, who's their coach BTW. However, if this does turn out to be correct, this is the game the doogs finally understand sark's shit.

You think the Doogs will give up on Sark that easily? If they weren't going to give up on him after the WSU loss they aren't after losing to Illinois.

At that point you'll be hearing "Time to make a QB change" threads. "Sometimes you have to go backwards before you can go forwards", "This team was 0-12, Sark is a victim of his own success. This takes time", "Hey we are in on recruit X, when we land him that will change our program", etc.

Doogs won't give up on Sark until he's fired. Then they'll claim they always knew he wasn't the right coach.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    The economy didn't hit Illinois as bad as it hit Washington....

Better yet yet, the doog who chimes in to let others know its a ruse, and a joke.
    Yes that's always good. I still laugh thinking of when Fetters chimed in with "Has 5 reasons jumped the shark yet?"
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

dhdawg said:

You think the Doogs will give up on Sark that easily? If they weren't going to give up on him after the WSU loss they aren't after losing to Illinois.

At that point you'll be hearing "Time to make a QB change" threads. "Sometimes you have to go backwards before you can go forwards", "This team was 0-12, Sark is a victim of his own success. This takes time", "Hey we are in on recruit X, when we land him that will change our program", etc.

Doogs won't give up on Sark until he's fired. Then they'll claim they always knew he wasn't the right coach.
    you're right, I'm probably underestimating the idiocy of the doogs, however IMHO this would be a worse loss than the WSU game cause winning the WSU game would've meant 0
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Yes that's always good. I still laugh thinking of when Fetters chimed in with "Has 5 reasons jumped the shark yet?"
    Fetters said last year that "5 reasons jumped the shark 4 years ago". Fucking dipshit didn't realize the original Doogtarded version that Damone mocks every year was only 4 years old.

Fetters is just a fat, bitter asshole.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Fetters said last year that "5 reasons jumped the shark 4 years ago". Fucking dipshit didn't realize the original Doogtarded version that Damone mocks every year was only 4 years old.

Fetters is just a fat, bitter asshole.
    Huh?

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013
    That article is a joke....Illinois is gonna get smoked.

Wait.....5 reasons aren't real???
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    HuskyJW said:

That article is a joke....Illinois is gonna get smoked.

Wait.....5 reasons aren't real???

Oh, they're REAL alright

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    What is the avg weight of our line this year?