Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jimbo Fisher speaks out regarding SEC SEC SEC

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/12/florida_states_jimbo_fisher_pe.html

Prove us wrong, Jimbo. Pretty sure you just got played close at home by a 4-4 SEC East team.

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FSU has played everyone close. Jimbo is right.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,724
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah we're brainwashed

Good one
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I think the top of the SEC since the BCS era each year would be the best team in the PAC 12 of that year. Their Championship game record proves that. However, I feel the SEC in general lacks depth. Outside of the top 3-4 teams each year, everybody else is either extremely flawed or just terrible. You can't tell me Kentucky, Vanderbilt, and lately Tennessee wouldn't also be Pac 12 doormats. Ole Miss, Miss St.. Auburn, Georgia, Florida, and LSU I believe woud also be below average to middle of the road Pac 12 teams this year.

Ole Miss, LSU, and Miss St, can't throw the football. Georgia is Georgia and is a late season let down anywhere, and Florida is about as explosive offensively as UW.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,475
    I'm not brainwashed. I just agree with whoever the media tells me to agree with.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,892
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2014
    PurpleJ said:

al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/12/florida_states_jimbo_fisher_pe.html

Prove us wrong, Jimbo. Pretty sure you just got played close at home by a 4-4 SEC East team.

Pretty sure the $$$$$$$EC got fucking smoked by the ACC last Saturday. Scoreboard.

Accept this and move on.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Everything he said was accurate. Why was chump change Mississippi State ever ahead of Florida St? That's ridiculous. If I were him I'd be throwing a huge fit.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think the top of the SEC since the BCS era each year would be the best team in the PAC 12 of that year. Their Championship game record proves that. However, I feel the SEC in general lacks depth. Outside of the top 3-4 teams each year, everybody else is either extremely flawed or just terrible. You can't tell me Kentucky, Vanderbilt, and lately Tennessee wouldn't also be Pac 12 doormats. Ole Miss, Miss St.. Auburn, Georgia, Florida, and LSU I believe woud also be below average to middle of the road Pac 12 teams this year.

Ole Miss, LSU, and Miss St, can't throw the football. Georgia is Georgia and is a late season let down anywhere, and Florida is about as explosive offensively as UW.

Pete carrol's SC says hi.

His 1 loss teams were by far the best in the country and it's shitty he couldn't prove it on the field.

The poor big ten got raped by Petey in the rose bowl.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Doogles said:

Pete carrol's SC says hi.

His 1 loss teams were by far the best in the country and it's shitty he couldn't prove it on the field.

The poor big ten got raped by Petey in the rose bowl.
    I agree, you could be right on maybe 2 of his seasons, but the gap is still hard to ignore
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Everything he said was accurate. Why was chump change Mississippi State ever ahead of Florida St? That's ridiculous. If I were him I'd be throwing a huge fit.

The same reason why Mizzou was #17 playing for the division title while Georgia was playing with themselves in the corner at #9 the same week.

The SEC's best does well at the end of the season with a month to prepare, no argument there. Rarely do any of them earn their ranking though.

For some fucking reason ASU has always gotten this treatment as well. I can never figure out why or how.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,724
    Swaye's Wigwam

Purplelips, zip thee cunthole. The whole country now knows what a sham the SEC is this year. Perpetuating your fake allegience to this conference just makes you look like more of a dickhead than we already see you as. Fuck off!

Alabama would have 3 losses in the pac, and likely 2-3 in an average big12. Pull your pussylips out your eyeballs and watch a few football games. Your wasting away on the "friends" reruns

Poopsi, bleen's has been gloating on dawgman for near 20 years about his phantom relationships with every coach in the country. Hanging out in a vacation cabin for 3 days with his best friend John L. Smith, talking football , was his best whopper. The rest are equally entertaining and pure bullshit. You need 3 days in a cabin with fleens getting pumped to death you queer bastard you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Purplelips, zip thee cunthole. The whole country now knows what a sham the SEC is this year. Perpetuating your fake allegience to this conference just makes you look like more of a dickhead than we already see you as. Fuck off!

Alabama would have 3 losses in the pac, and likely 2-3 in an average big12. Pull your pussylips out your eyeballs and watch a few football games. Your wasting away on the "friends" reruns

Take the bet or stfu.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If I were him I'd be throwing a huge fit.

Of course you would. You're a fit thrower type of guy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ole Miss, Miss St.. Auburn, Georgia, Florida, and LSU I believe woud also be below average to middle of the road Pac 12 teams this year.

You sound brainwashed.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

If I were him I'd be throwing a huge fit.

Of course you would. You're a fit thrower type of guy.
    Actually I'm very calm in real life.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Saying the ACC is a Power 5 conference is like saying the CFL is a Power 2 professional league.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,311
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Saying the ACC is a Power 5 conference is like saying the CFL is a Power 2 professional league.

Troo.... but the Big10 is even worse...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    How about if a non-SEC team wins, Purple J has to LEAVE for a month?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

How about if a non-SEC team wins, Purple J has to LEAVE for a month?

He would be back in two days like his last vacation when he bailed on pick em.