Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW could get into title game with Bama's schedule...joke!

it's bad enough how pathetic the SEC conference is top to bottom, bama's toughest game is at Texas A&M, a former second- tier big 12 team ( who pulled a few games out there ass last year because of Manziel) They still are a second-tier big 12 team.

If UW happened to lose in SEC title game (winner auto title team), the overrated runner up gets auto at-large bid. I wish we were in the SEC with Wilcox's defense this year. Stick Bama in the pac12 in UWs spot and they'd lose minimum 2 games and finish third in the north to Oregon and Stanford, and potentially lose to USC and UCLA (who have equal talent on the roster, player for player, top to bottom on the roster , FACT!)

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sark would go 7-6 with any schedule.

HTH.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

it's bad enough how pathetic the SEC conference is top to bottom, bama's toughest game is at Texas A&M, a former second- tier big 12 team ( who pulled a few games out there ass last year because of Manziel) They still are a second-tier big 12 team.

If UW happened to lose in SEC title game (winner auto title team), the overrated runner up gets auto at-large bid. I wish we were in the SEC with Wilcox's defense this year. Stick Bama in the pac12 in UWs spot and they'd lose minimum 2 games and finish third in the north to Oregon and Stanford, and potentially lose to USC and UCLA (who have equal talent on the roster, player for player, top to bottom on the roster , FACT!)

Just shut the fuck up about the SEC already
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

rdsfryk

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I like to be puppylove_sugarsteel fucking stupid by calling A&M a second tier big 12 team after they just crushed Oklahoma rather easily, say 41-13.

The 2013 Huskies would go 7-6 with Alabama's schedule. They would lose all four road games, the VT game in Atlanta, and the LSU game at home.

Die in a fucking fire.

Fucking idiot.

Still promoting the easy way out.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I like to be puppylove_sugarsteel fucking stupid by calling A&M a second tier big 12 team after they just crushed Oklahoma rather easily, say 41-13.

The 2013 Huskies would go 7-6 with Alabama's schedule. They would lose all four road games, the VT game in Atlanta, and the LSU game at home.

Die in a fucking fire.

Fucking idiot.

Still promoting the easy way out.
    Considering his current state, I'm trying to be a kinder, gentler asshole for once in my miserable and pathetic life.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Die in a fucking fire.

UW would also go 7-6 with Portland State's schedule as well.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Die in a fucking fire.

UW would also go 7-6 with Portland State's schedule as well.
    You guys act like 5-7 never happened.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Do you forget how bad WSU was last year and that UW lost to them?

Gotta agree with the jury here that Sark would go 7-6.

Go look up Sark's OOC wins and his road wins. Not exactly murders row.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The Huskies would crush Alabama in BCS title game!!!1!!!!11!!!11 Saban's a fraud
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Stick to the Kim bashing.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wilcox's defense?

Wilcox's defense?

I'm hearing he should be our next HC even though he blew an 18 pt lead to wsu.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Wilcox's defense?

I'm hearing he should be our next HC even though he blew an 18 pt lead to wsu.
    Man, you would think this guy would stop making shit up after being called out so many times.

I thought the hard on was for DeRuyter and the ass whoopin' his team took from SMFuckingU.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Then bring me something about the fucking SEC then Roadcunt. Tired of the 7-straight title bullshit. When you don't go out of conference and prove yourself to anybody, you just dominate overrated competition weekend and week out, and you're automatically allotted the title game and the backup BCS game, what should I shut the f*** up about the S EC.

kudos to Alabama for playing Michigan, what who the f*** else played anybody? you guys are so ignant it hurts. The pac-12 plays teams out of conference, and a round Robin. check back with a football IQ Roaddung
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013

Then bring me something about the fucking SEC then Roadcunt. Tired of the 7-straight title bullshit. When you don't go out of conference and prove yourself to anybody, you just dominate overrated competition weekend and week out, and you're automatically allotted the title game and the backup BCS game, what should I shut the f*** up about the S EC.

kudos to Alabama for playing Michigan, what who the f*** else played anybody? you guys are so ignant it hurts. The pac-12 plays teams out of conference, and a round Robin. check back with a football IQ Roaddung
    We have had this argument a million times. It's a fact that the South puts out more NFL players than any other region. Discount it all you want, but 7 straight titles is 7 straight titles. I could go on and on with reasons and facts, but there is no point. You will discount it all, and the next time you take too many oxy's you will make another shitty post with the same topic.

I understand getting annoyed about ESPN and other media hyping the SEC all the time, and their non conference schedules are bullshit, but it's the best conference in the country, and only a fucking moron like yourself would argue otherwise. NFL coaches and scouts have said the same thing. Are these people just pulling that out of their ass?

Nobody on this site gives a fuck about this topic anyways. How many times are you going to post it? Like beatmychest said, stick to the Kim bashing.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The SEC is annoying,

Your original point was the Washington Could get to the BCS title game with Bammer's schedule which is extremely unlikely and plausible. Then you through another hissy fit when people called you out on that.

I hate the SEC at least as much as you do. It's overrated, annoying, and it has corrupted college football over the past 10 years. over the years most of their teams, except for maybe Tennessee, play pussy schedules, all while BSPN and CBS blatantly favor it. But it's still a very good conference. The Huskies don't have the coaching or line talent to do any better than 8-4 there. You saw how LSU, who was the 3rd or 4th best team last year, manhandled them.
    Hopefully this thread was a wake up call to beatmychest and road dawg that PLSS is a shit tier poster.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hopefully this thread was a wake up call to beatmychest and road dawg that PLSS is a shit tier poster.

Yeah, I regret that one. He had some good posts about Mora and Sark, but saying he's a good poster is a stretch. I still think he can be funny at times.