Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A friendly wager for PLSS

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looks like Puppy Love is ducking my bet.

Pussy.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He's busy spamming the Tug Tavern with racist crap.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    No thanks purple I actually want bama to win. I would never root for Oregon, under ANY FUCKING CIRCUMSTANCE. Iwant to dethrone the SEC more than anyone...but not at Oregon's gain. Otherwise id take you up on it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

No thanks purple I actually want bama to win. I would never root for Oregon, under ANY FUCKING CIRCUMSTANCE. Iwant to dethrone the SEC more than anyone...but not at Oregon's gain. Otherwise id take you up on it.

Who says Oregon wins?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

No response from PLSS? He's the one with the puffy little ginage between his supple thighs.

Puffyginer, you best get a few posts under your skirt before you try humor at my expense.. I need a new victim. You might be it
    My lack of poasts shouldn't matter. I've already PM'ed @IrishDawg22, so I'm good to go.
    Poast the reply or GTFO.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

doog
  • Options
    PuffyLittleGinagePuffyLittleGinage Member Posts: 87
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited December 2014

pawz said:

No response from PLSS? He's the one with the puffy little ginage between his supple thighs.

Puffyginer, you best get a few posts under your skirt before you try humor at my expense.. I need a new victim. You might be it
    My lack of poasts shouldn't matter. I've already PM'ed @IrishDawg22, so I'm good to go.
    Poast the reply or GTFO.
    He told me to go fuck myself and then kept sending me pictures of ugly fat chicks fucking skinny guys. Are you guys sure he has this place dialed in?
    If that didn't get you dialed in then LEAVE!!!1!!
    So most of the poasters on this bored are ugly fat chicks (aka 12s)?
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2014
    PurpleJ said:

salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

salemcoog said:

I hate the offseason.

But the offseason luvs u....

I'll take auto-doog responses for $400 Alex.
    I'll take worn out cliches for GO FUCK YOURSELF ALEX!!!!!!!!
    GO FUCK YOURSELF is the highest honor in here. We don't need no stinking badges. GFY is the CMH of HH honors. (Douche Bags are now googling "CMH".)

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who's Nacho Lover purple?? Since 2012? Dont recall anything of note to come off his Lee press-ons and onto these forums. Kind of like you Purple?. You saw an avenue to recognition with your bandwagon SEC angle, but I quickly crushed you on that front. See you next september.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,892
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You wasted 2 hours digging up a thread from 3 weeks ago and 25 pages out to bring t his? WTF is wrong with you? I was referring to Purples overall SEC angle not a silly faggy bet. Grow a few hairs between your legs and check back when your cunt bleeds for the 1st time. How old are you? They should start sprouting around 14.

I thought damoan got lucky cracking his mommy's parental lock on the family laptop, now you? You wasted all that time playing Nancy Drew just to try an take a futile shot at puppy? You managed to fuck that up as usual. Grow the fuck up and soon, I wanna take a crack at your supple virgin pussy and penny before it gets destroyed by some dude named Jerome ! Pucker up, puppy comin over for a painful poundins.

Meds starting to turn for the better...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did puppy just admit that he wants to fuck me?

Mods?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2014
    PurpleJ said:

@puppylove_sugarsteel‌

If Alabama wins the National Championship, you change your avatar (the picture thingy) to the SEC conference logo until September 2015.

If anyone else wins, you can pick an avatar for me to use until September 2015. As long as it isn't something that Stalin would send me to gulag for.

Deal?