Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Pulled this gem today from the farm in regards to them firing their defensive coordinator even though their offense sucked in the game Saturday.

GoldsCoug
    Cougar Cottage Club
    117 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Posted: Today 12:29 PM
    Re: Air Raid puts up 13 points. Fire Def Coordinator...

The offense finished 7th in points per game, but we would have scored more with a reliable kicker and a defense that could provide good field position. With those this offense would have scored at least 5 points per game more and been 3rd in this stat behind Oregon and Cal.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Jesus... Leach has a gig for life in Wazzu, comment from the article:

jafabian
    16 hours ago
    In Leach's defense he lost several valuable starters from last years defense due to graduation. For a successful season you need a balanced team and that wasn't there when the season started. If Cougar fans are calling for Coach Leach's head they're crazy. He'll come back from this. And he'll bring the team with him.
    0 Reply
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Leach looks like a grandma in that GIF
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

jafabian
    16 hours ago
    In Leach's defense he lost several valuable starters from last years defense due to graduation. For a successful season you need a balanced team and that wasn't there when the season started. If Cougar fans are calling for Coach Leach's head they're crazy. He'll come back from this. And he'll bring the team with him.
    0 Reply

just asking... doesn't having a balanced successful team by definition mean you lose several valuable seniors to graduation every fucking year?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Good Christ. The man had ONE. One fucking conference championship and it was a down year resulting in a Cotton Bowl bid not a BCS bid.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BHAMSTER said:

HERE'S A CUOG GEM............But in my mind, given everything that went wrong, we out played the dawgs everywhere but the score board. Yes I’m disappointed. But after 50 years of being a cougar, I’m sure I will be again. And for all you fans out there, Walmart is having a sale on UW fan gear. Better stock up for next year.

by WSUFD80 on Nov 30, 2014 | 9:22 AM ↩reply

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Leach looks like a grandma in that GIF
    He is an ugly fucker. That's for sure.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BHAMSTER said:

HERE'S A CUOG GEM............But in my mind, given everything that went wrong, we out played the dawgs everywhere but the score board. Yes I’m disappointed. But after 50 years of being a cougar, I’m sure I will be again. And for all you fans out there, Walmart is having a sale on UW fan gear. Better stock up for next year.

Holy fuck. I guess there is a reason coogs are the example of delusional fucktarded fan bases.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BHAMSTER said:

BHAM!!!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

jafabian
    16 hours ago
    0 Reply

They'll be back to 6-6 in no time, and they're not letting anyone back on the bandwagon when they do.
    Moos is in charge of who gets on the bandwagon....and he keeps a list...

“I answer all of those emails, then I send them to the Cougar Athletic Fund to see what their gift history is, and what their ticket purchase history is,” Moos said via telephone Monday as he drove back to Pullman from his ranch outside of Spokane. “Pretty amazing — about 85-90 percent of them are not members of the CAF.”

“I’ve got a no-bowl ticket file, and I want people on board and believing in what we’re doing, and trusting how we’re going about it. If they don’t want to be on the train, the train’s already pulled out of the station.”
    Sounds like he has all the screenshots he needs.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Good Christ. The man had ONE. One fucking conference championship and it was a down year resulting in a Cotton Bowl bid not a BCS bid.

He doesn't even have a conference title, it was only a Big 12 South division title.
  • Options
    Are you saying he beat 5 other teams then popped off?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I bet they're already super jealous of our yet to be announced shit-tier bowl game.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2014
    PurpleJ said:

I bet they're already super jealous of our yet to be announced shit-tier bowl game.

Tempe in January is special after a few weeks with frozen snot in single digits.

Flip flops, whiskey, some sun and a dreck bowl will be worth burning up my "use or lose" leave.