Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Most miserable sports cities

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Other than Detroit, is there a major city that sucks as much as Cleveland?

Seattle.

Hope this helps.
    You've obviously never been to Detroit or Cleveland.

All three cities have shitty weather. Detroit and Cleveland have more black people though...I see where you are going with this.
  • Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    i think Seattle has great weather, and no I'm not joking. The fact it's raining today is fucking awesome....long overdue.
  • Options

i think Seattle has great weather, and no I'm not joking. The fact it's raining today is fucking awesome....long overdue.

Rain in August is always special.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rain in August is always special.
    Let it play out...August is young
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    slightly OT.... what the hell is the deal with seattletimes restricting access to blogs now? do you guys actually pay for that stuff?

first they swap condotta for jude, then ask for money... excellent business strategy
  • Options
    brchco12 said:

slightly OT.... what the hell is the deal with seattletimes restricting access to blogs now? do you guys actually pay for that stuff?

first they swap condotta for jude, then ask for money... excellent business strategy

They started asking for money first. The print industry is dying, so they are trying to do something to stay afloat.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    brchco12 said:

IHIG!

• Options
    if you can't delete your cookies in year 2013, then let us suggest playing with gas and matches somewhere along Hwy 30, right outside of Scappoose....right before the exit where you get off to the city of Montlake.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    The most miserable sports city in America has to be Los Angeles. All those people in the basin and no NFL?...... and there doesn't seem to be much local(commercial) interest in the NFL returning. Last time I was down there, LA had about seven talk-radio KJR's all competing for who could rip their local pro and major college teams more, and several of the negafans (like us) have sponsors and make a living from their call-ins. Then there's the LA Times, the godfather of all local sports hating rags including the bankrupt Seattle Times.

Los Angeles is not a suitable location for Pac-12 offices. UW and non-LA members should insist on another locale for the conference headquarters such as a place north of San Francisco in marijuana-wine country. It might help Pac-12 management reach a hasty agreement with DirecTV and anybody else wishing to serve the sporting public.

• Options
    Tailgater said:

The most miserable sports city in America has to be Los Angeles. All those people in the basin and no NFL?...... and there doesn't seem to be much local(commercial) interest in the NFL returning. Last time I was down there, LA had about seven talk-radio KJR's all competing for who could rip their local pro and major college teams more, and several of the negafans (like us) have sponsors and make a living from their call-ins. Then there's the LA Times, the godfather of all local sports hating rags including the bankrupt Seattle Times.

Los Angeles is not a suitable location for Pac-12 offices. UW and non-LA members should insist on another locale for the conference headquarters such as a place north of San Francisco in marijuana-wine country. It might help Pac-12 management reach a hasty agreement with DirecTV and anybody else wishing to serve the sporting public.

The Pac-12's media group is headquartered in SF. The main office is in Walnut Creek.

LA has Race's Lakers, Race's Kings, and Race's Bruins. That's way better than anything Seattle has.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    Founders Club

if you can't delete your cookies in year 2013, then let us suggest playing with gas and matches somewhere along Hwy 30, right outside of Scappoose....right before the exit where you get off to the city of Montlake.

i am, and further reason why it's stupid they do this
  • Options
    believe it or not, some fucktards don't understand deleting cookies can avoid the dumbfuck monthly fee, even in THIS economy!!I!!11!one
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

believe it or not, some fucktards don't understand deleting cookies can avoid the dumbfuck monthly fee, even in THIS economy!!I!!11!one

believe it or not, some fucktard thinks UW would go undefeated with Bammer's schedule.

The lesson, as always: people are stupid.

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Tailgater said:

The Pac-12's media group is headquartered in SF. The main office is in Walnut Creek.

LA has Race's Lakers, Race's Kings, and Race's Bruins. That's way better than anything Seattle has.

Tailgater said:

I stand corrected. Walnut Creek may be worse, but at least the Raiders are close by. Seattle will always have the Seahawks and that is far better than the cumulative anything LA can offer.

• Options
    Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

I stand corrected. Walnut Creek may be worse, but at least the Raiders are close by. Seattle will always have the Seahawks and that is far better than the cumulative anything LA can offer.

Damone, you want to take this one?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

if you can't delete your cookies use Google Chrome Incognito mode in year 2013, then let us suggest playing with gas and matches somewhere along Hwy 30, right outside of Scappoose....right before the exit where you get off to the city of Montlake.