Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Enjoy the win mutt fans, because..........

.....because you lose a ton of starters and you're going to suck hard next year. There's a hard truth to face: At 8-5 you've underachieved with that group of talent, this was your one year to rise up out of mediocrity and you blew it.

You'll now go to the Betty Crocker Catcus Bowl or some other lower tier bowl rather than the bowl you should have been in given the talent on hand.

Save this post. This time one year from now after the Apple Cup your board is going to make this board tonight look like a campfire girls bake sale. Now go back and talk about how much you heart, no wait hate, no wait heart, Coach Peterson.

Comments

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Who is the real Cuntwaffle? Answer the question!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    cougbarfs sez:

"It was hilarious...
    ...when the huskies took out Cyler on the Hail Mary because he's too much of a weakling to throw the ball fifty yards.

It's embarrassing when we lose to dreck teams like the huskies. At home no less. Smh."

If the Huskies are dreck, then what are the Cuogs?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,889
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fuck I tried to post but it has to be as approved by a mod.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I just read through the state of the programs thread and feel like i'm drunk. Are these people talking about the same situations? We have a nationally respected coach who just took 3 true frosh in the secondary and made the team decent in his first year. conversely, leach is nationally a joke b/c all he does is throw and doesn't understand defense or running the clock(which apparently our coach missed as well).

The whole idea that UW gets worse when all of our secondary is back, and our offense can't get worse than the first 8 games this year. By no means am i saying UW is a 10 win team, but to act as if UW vs Wazzu is even in the same ballpark is comical.