Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Memo to Jonathan Smith and Chris Petersen

2»

Comments

• phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    I want to run the q card offense so that every play we can line up then, collectively as a team, stand up and look to the sideline to find out the play. Thats a really special kind of offense
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon's perimeter game relies on smaller corners, and exploiting that with speed/blocking is what opens everything else up for the rest of the their playbook. A major reason they lost to Arizona, imo, is because Arizona was the only team that could fight through the perimeter plays and get open-field stops near the sidelines. If/when they go up against Alabama and their physical, bigger corners, their playbook is going to get severely narrowed, forcing Mariota to beat them through the air or hoping Freeman can be successful in between the tackles.

That's not an amazing system for anything other than running through the dreck-filled p12.
  • claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    whuggy said:

Get your offensive staff in a room. Put on
    Oregon film. Copy what they do. Anyone
    who doesn't like watching their offense
    isn't a football fan and can go die.

Fuck Oregon unless all you want is a Pac-12 championship and be "in" the Natty conversation.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2014
    claycha said:

whuggy said:

Fuck Oregon unless all you want is a Pac-12 championship and be "in" the Natty conversation.
    Chances are we will never win a national championship with Petersen. Anyone who wouldn't take Oregon's run from 2009 to now is lying or delusional.
  • claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    edited November 2014
    Look I don't know shit, I guess I'm just asking, is that the bar? It's a good place to be and goal to attain. Isn't there a bigger goal or is that a fantasy? Also Fuck Oregon.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited December 2014
    whuggy said:

isn't a football fan and

whuggy said:

Guess all we need to do is watch oregon film? Oregon wins because they are good on both lines, have size, speed and balance across the board, coaching continuity, elite athletes, national recruiting prowess and a heisman qb. They would dominate in a pro style system dipshit. Now pump yourself and hit the gate snuggy
    whuggy said:

I agree about the lines but Oregon has found
    a way to win without dominant line play. Everyone
    in the country is after the studs on the lines and only
    the premium programs get a reasonable share of
    them. It's the genius of Oregon's system. They win
    without premium linemen.

Have you checked how many oregon linemen are on NFL rosters there slappy? What I thought buttfucker!
    edited December 2014

whuggy said:

Auburn wouldn't play within
    20 points of Oregon this year.
    Good luck to Bama if they make
    it. They're gonna need it.

$?
    Bama will pound thy fudge up Oregons rectum. Mariota will see little time under center. They wont score every posession like they did vs us. If kiffin gets cute I might agree with you. Saban will not allow that however. Will be a killer game