Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL IRON BOWL THREAD

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

Somewhere @RavennaDawg is brb, jo'ing

Fuck RavennaDawg ...

What do you think I'll be doing later if the 2 SEC schools in the Top 4 lose today given that the only team that #MyFrogs have left to play is lowly Iowa State?

And on top of that, you have a Florida St squad that is looking like they are ready to fall on their ass at any moment ... a Ohio State team that lost their QB and will probably lose to Wisconsin ... and a Baylor team that did their best to not only lose to lowly Texas Tech, but also are set up to lose next week to Kansas State if Petty's concussion is really bad.

It's looking like I need to start trying to figure out if I'm heading to the Sugar Bowl or the Rose Bowl for my New Year's Day.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,647
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Alabama is trying to insert TCU into the playoffs...
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Nice job by Lane putting his qb in a position to succeed
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Fuck RavennaDawg ...

What do you think I'll be doing later if the 2 SEC schools in the Top 4 lose today given that the only team that #MyFrogs have left to play is lowly Iowa State?

And on top of that, you have a Florida St squad that is looking like they are ready to fall on their ass at any moment ... a Ohio State team that lost their QB and will probably lose to Wisconsin ... and a Baylor team that did their best to not only lose to lowly Texas Tech, but also are set up to lose next week to Kansas State if Petty's concussion is really bad.

It's looking like I need to start trying to figure out if I'm heading to the Sugar Bowl or the Rose Bowl for my New Year's Day.
    Win and your boys are in no matter what happens in this game. Lose and your boys are out no matter what happens in this game.

This game means nothing as far as your chances of making the playoffs. As far as your chances of advancing, yeah I see your poont.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,647
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Fuck RavennaDawg ...

Win and your boys are in no matter what happens in this game. Lose and your boys are out no matter what happens in this game.

This game means nothing as far as your chances of making the playoffs. As far as your chances of advancing, yeah I see your poont.
    You think DNC? I would be curious to see what happens if Alabama loses big today and then wins a very ugly narrow game vs. Missouri. Someone else might just sneak in if that happens. You are probably right though.
  • Options
    IF Baylor has an impressive win over KState next weekend, I'm not looking forward to seeing what the decision is from the committee. Personally, I think KState has a great chance to beat Baylor as it is. I'm not worried about beating Iowa State at home.

That being said, I'm 100% ok with not having to sweat out the final vote other than who TCU plays and where I need to book my trip to.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

WAR FUCKING EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should hate this. The real bill wants to see another conference beat the SEC in the 4 team playoff
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    The Civil War must be a blowout when I'M thinking about switching to the Iron Bowl
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

WAR FUCKING EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should hate this. The real bill wants to see another conference beat the SEC in the 4 team playoff
    He's probably terrified of an SEC team winning the playoff. It's been a tuff decade for an SEC hater.

• Options
    When did the SEC turn into the PAC for offensive football? I always thought that only Pat Hill TUFF teams belonged in the SEC.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Really want to see Bama get to 55 here.