Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WOW the SEC is good...

4 losses today to the ACC, Prescott to hapless ole miss. Will the country take notice? Um no! Then again miss st has one quality win all year, what the fuck u expect? Oh but sitting at #4.

How on God's green earth were they sitting above ohio st and TCU? The committee is a failure, get used to it. Isnt that nice? Oh and Purplej, and least we've established you're leader of the fucktards round here, and there are many. Open up purple I got a foot long turd fer yee.

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I think the cuntry will take slight notice, but if Bammer wins then they'll be the darling. The conference was totally exposed today though. Nobody can spin it any other way.

Btw where the hell have you been?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,417
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So I guess WSU Cal Colorado and Stanford exposed the Pac12

UCLA got blown out by a team that lost to Notre Dame. Arizona lost to UCLA and USC, a team that lost to Boston College

ACC is the best this year?

But Bama and Oregon are the two best teams
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Amen Puppy. Bama will beat Auburn at home who isn't great either
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2014

So I guess WSU Cal Colorado and Stanford exposed the Pac12

UCLA got blown out by a team that lost to Notre Dame. Arizona lost to UCLA and USC, a team that lost to Boston College

ACC is the best this year?

But Bama and Oregon are the two best teams

Georgia is supposedly good and they lost at home. Missouri lost to Indiana at home. The Mississippi schools' combined good OOC win was Boise State. I'll give you Auburn over K State. LSU in a furious comeback in a defacto Houston home game vs. Wisconsin was sort of decent. Besides that, it's 6-9 win teams beating each other. It sure sounds like the Pac 12 South minus Colorado.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I've been saying all year that the ACC might be better than the Pac-12. That fact is now confirmed.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    A simple, " I was wrong,the SEC is overrated this year" works fine. Gary Danielson is less of an SEC homer than some of you. Time to give Billy and Puppy a little credit. They might be extreme at times, but they have been mostly right.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

A simple the SEC is overrated this year works. Time to give Billy and Puppy a little credit. They might be extreme at times, but they have been mostly right.

If they were just talking about this year maybe.

But they arent. And their logic falls apart when you use it on any conference

The SEC is the best conference works
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Let's not forget how Mizzou who already had the East locked up is sitting at #17 while Georgia who couldn't win the East is #9. Then #9 loses at home to service academy style football.

Then the Razorbacks that Race told us would dominate in the Pac-12 loses at home to Gary Pinkel who Race tells us is awful every chance he gets.

The SEC has one team, maybe.
  • Options

A simple, " I was wrong,the SEC is overrated this year" works fine. Gary Danielson is less of an SEC homer than some of you. Time to give Billy and Puppy a little credit. They might be extreme at times, but they have been mostly right.

The SEC is still the best conference in America, despite the East.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Even if I wasn't a frooog, I would like to see Alabama lose just to see what happens in the polls and how all of the losses today get explained away.
  • Options
    The SEC has 12 of 14 teams bowl eligible.

It clearly sucks.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Let's not forget how Mizzou who already had the East locked up is sitting at #17 while Georgia who couldn't win the East is #9. Then #9 loses at home to service academy style football.

Then the Razorbacks that Race told us would dominate in the Pac-12 loses at home to Gary Pinkel who Race tells us is awful every chance he gets.

The SEC has one team, maybe.

*on the road
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    i'd be curious to see P5 wins per team, by conference. I think the SEC would come out #1, but not a huge margin
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The big story is what Marshall is doing to Bama again.

Mariota could beat them
  • Options

The big story is what Marshall is doing to Bama again.

Mariota could beat them

I think #OurNoles might repeat. There's no logical reason to think that though.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I think the Oregon - Alabama game is going to be a classic this year. Neither team will be able to stop the other's offense for very different reasons.
  • Options
    gmo said:

I think the Oregon - Alabama game is going to be a classic this year. Neither team will be able to stop the other's offense for very different reasons.

Dealing in hypothetical games already?
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

gmo said:

Dealing in hypothetical games already?
    Yes, why not? As many have stated, these eyes are telling me these are the two best teams in football this year. So I think there is a very good chance they meet up in the playoffs. Still a few games to go before then of course.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SEC needs to play 9 conference games or get the fuck out. You can't hide behind the argument of "8 is enough with how hard it is"

Really no excuse considering they have 14 teams. Needs to happen or the playing field will be uneven in the playoff picture.