Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Egg Bowel Gayme Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,889
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

It's almost as if good teams beat each other sometimes.

The SEC is so good they beat up on each other! That's probably what your dumbass believes. The real truth is these are no great teams. If there were, neither of these teams would even be relevant at this point in the season.
    Bammer is pretty good. If they win tonight and beat Misery, they deserve the playoff, but they never deserved to be ranked above FSU because FSU's style points aren't great. You don't put one loss teams above undefeated unless it's fucking UConn or something. That's the fucking stupid bias that drives me crazy.
    The point isn't that the SEC sucks. Of course Alabama is good and deserving. The SEC West is the best conference. It's just not by a wide margin, like it was a few years ago. Stupid fucks like PurpleJ will never admit that they were wrong this year and pretend like the SEC is as strong as ever.
    So it's still the best conference, but not by a wide margin? I'm still right, but not too right?

It seems to bother you guys that I'm right.
    It's probably the best division of a conference top to bottom because noone really sucks. So congrats on that...
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

It's almost as if good teams beat each other sometimes.

The SEC is so good they beat up on each other! That's probably what your dumbass believes. The real truth is these are no great teams. If there were, neither of these teams would even be relevant at this point in the season.
    Bammer is pretty good. If they win tonight and beat Misery, they deserve the playoff, but they never deserved to be ranked above FSU because FSU's style points aren't great. You don't put one loss teams above undefeated unless it's fucking UConn or something. That's the fucking stupid bias that drives me crazy.
    The point isn't that the SEC sucks. Of course Alabama is good and deserving. The SEC West is the best conference. It's just not by a wide margin, like it was a few years ago. Stupid fucks like PurpleJ will never admit that they were wrong this year and pretend like the SEC is as strong as ever.
    So it's still the best conference, but not by a wide margin? I'm still right, but not too right?

It seems to bother you guys that I'm right.
    It's probably the best division of a conference top to bottom because noone really sucks. So congrats on that...
    It's still the best division for sure, but not by the longshot it once was, and with the SEC East anchor it's just not the best conference anymore.