Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fowler/Herbstreit bust on Sark

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,467 Founders Club
    There's no way, short of an obscene scandal, that USC fires Siete after one season.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

There's no way, short of an obscene scandal, that USC fires Siete after one season.

So you're saying there's a chance.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,727 Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope Siete lasts out his contract... I will miss the entertainment and losses whenever brah gets shoved out.

!Viva Siete!
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    It's win/win for me. I fucking hate neuter dame. I hate 7. I hope they kill each other.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

Yes, but it would be optimal if he could survive 3-4 years and set that program back another 6 years minimum assuming they actually do hire the right guy.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,600
    Sloppy Steve gets another year regardless, so it would be nice to see USC meltdown and UW maybe steal one of their WR commits (since we need more talent there).

More than anything, I just want to see the Huskies kick his face in next season...beating the fat club hopping hamster and sling blade in 2015 would be true abundance.
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058

whlinder said:

Both referred to the "Seven win Sark" label. Said it bothers him (Sark).

What a pussy he is. congrats to ND on their 8-4 season #TheScript

Poor Sark. I really feel bad for the guy. Everyone making fun of him. If only he had some measure of control over how many wins and losses he gets each season.
    Guys, once again, rebuilding IS tough.

You don't know how bad Tyrone Willingham, Keith Gilbertson, Rick Neuheisel and Jim Lambright left UW Football.

Or, for that matter, Don James.

Same goes for following in the footsteps of Lane Kiffin, Pete Carroll, John Robinson (twice) and Ted Tollner at USC.

It takes time to get your own guys in place.

Really don't get all the Sark hate around here, but that's just me :)