Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Star Wars Teaser

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited November 2014 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The Empire's Clayton Bigsby
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2014
    51 seconds in

What is with the sword? The points at the end of the handle are to prevent your hand from sliding and connecting with the blade. Why in the hell would you want those to also be lethal? What point does that serve?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

51 seconds in

What is with the sword? The points at the end of the handle are to prevent your hand from sliding and connecting with the blade. Why in the hell would you want those to also be lethal? What point does that serve?

Too look cool.

Don't be one of those academis who tries to think too hard about science fiction nerd movies.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

51 seconds in

It's a guard, to protect your hand from getting cut off by another lightsaber (sort of a recurring theme in Star Wars).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYqNyp_XEmM
  • Options

51 seconds in

It's a guard, to protect your hand from getting cut off by another lightsaber (sort of a recurring theme in Star Wars).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYqNyp_XEmM
    I'm gonna go cut my own dick off now for poasting that.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Yeah but where's Puppy to complain about the black guy?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This doesn't surprise me. At all.
  • Options

Being a Star Wars fan is pretty unique.

But there are dozens of us.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    Swaye's Wigwam

Indie movie fans. Stars Wars? Never heard of it
  • Options

It's more of a cult classic.

I'm not really into typical Hollywood box office drivel that sheeple like RoadDawg fall for.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

I'm not really into typical Hollywood box office drivel that sheeple like RoadDawg fall for.
    I hate all comic book, Transformer, vampire bullshit that Hollywood is obsessed with. It's a shame there is so many geeks like you to make sure those movies make bazooka bucks and never go away.

I saw the Avengers because everyone talked about it and it fucking sucked. That was the final straw for me and comic book. Those movie along with multiple Star Wars and Star Trek reboots are ruining film.

Give me a Scorsese, Paul Thomas Anderson, or a Tarantino before Star Wars. Real movies about real people doing real things. None of this faggy bullshit with lightsabers, storm trooper, and Millenium Falcons. I'll even watch a sappy rom-com over the geeky garbage you jo to.
    Hipster
  • Options

I hate all comic book, Transformer, vampire bullshit that Hollywood is obsessed with. It's a shame there is so many geeks like you to make sure those movies make bazooka bucks and never go away.

I saw the Avengers because everyone talked about it and it fucking sucked. That was the final straw for me and comic book. Those movie along with multiple Star Wars and Star Trek reboots are ruining film.

Give me a Scorsese, Paul Thomas Anderson, or a Tarantino before Star Wars. Real movies about real people doing real things. None of this faggy bullshit with lightsabers, storm trooper, and Millenium Falcons. I'll even watch a sappy rom-com over the geeky garbage you jo to.
    Where did you find the courage to tell everyone that you don't liek vampire movies?

So brave...

Tarantino? Wow, so edgy.

Except, your boy Quentin stars along side Clooney in Dusk Til Dawn, a fucking vampire movie.

Stupid faggot.
  • Options

Where did you find the courage to tell everyone that you don't liek vampire movies?

So brave...

Tarantino? Wow, so edgy.

Except, your boy Quentin stars along side Clooney in Dusk Til Dawn, a fucking vampire movie.

Stupid faggot.
    Tommy, you seem upset. Why would I care about a shitty 90's movie Tarantino stared in? Most Tarantino movies are good. A few of them are really good. It was a generalization that his movies are better than comic book and star wars nerdy bullshit, which is true.
    Tarantino movies ARE comic book movies.

What do you think "Pulp Fiction" means?

This isn't nerdy bullshit, this is basic English. Do you speak it?
  • Options

So brave...

Tarantino? Wow, so edgy.

Stupid faggot.
    Tommy, you seem upset. Why would I care about a shitty 90's movie Tarantino stared in? Most Tarantino movies are good. A few of them are really good. It was a generalization that his movies are better than comic book and star wars nerdy bullshit, which is true.
    Tarantino movies ARE comic book movies.

What do you think "Pulp Fiction" means?

This isn't nerdy bullshit, this is basic English. Do you speak it?
    Disagree. They are a little over the top, but Pulp Fiction is a lot different from the high budget, CGI, comic book shit you like.
    Is English your 2nd language?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014

Agreed.

I thought star wars blew ass when I was 10 years old. Nothing has changed.

To be fair, Tarantino made a vampire movie...and it sucked balls.