Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ron Jaworski - "Kaepernick could become one of the greatest QBs ever"

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

Kaepernick has a lower QB rating than Andy Dalton, thrown for less yards than Geno Smith, and has a lower comp % than Chad Henne. #JawsCurse

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Jaws likes sucking him off. I don't understand his obsession with Kaep. He hasn't been very good this year. The past couple of seasons he used his running ability to help his offense. Now, he's sitting back in the pocket and over-thinking and trying to be more of a passer and his passing game has sucked donkey balls.
  • Options
    HairyRobLoweHairyRobLowe Member Posts: 19
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    That fucking Collinsworth needs a cock punch too. Not only slobbing Kaps knob last night but last weeks comment "That's the best catch I've ever seen in my life'' over a one handed catch. That shit happens every day. Christ
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

That fucking Collinsworth needs a cock punch too. Not only slobbing Kaps knob last night but last weeks comment "That's the best catch I've ever seen in my life'' over a one handed catch. That shit happens every day. Christ

If you are talking about the Odell Beckham catch that is some serious pressing saying it happens every day.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He was missing badly on intermediate throws. NFL DC's figure things out. Sometimes it takes an off-season but you can't get away with being a running QB with Locker passing skills at this level.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

That was the toughest catch I've ever seen in my life. The tip of the ball was well past his hand, to pull that in two handed would have been great, one handed it was insane.

Everyday my ass.