Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm thankful for

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
I'm thankful for the Dallas Cowboys and their epic end of the season collapse to get to 8-8. Nothing makes me happier than "Americas team" getting plundered by Chip.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

#TheScript

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited November 2014
    While unlikely, a 5 game losing streak is in play
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

I'm thankful for the Dallas Cowboys and their epic end of the season collapse to get to 8-8. Nothing makes me happier than "Americas team" getting plundered by Chip.

#TheScript

Kelly won't make it in the NFL. His gimmick offense doesn't translate to the NFL and players won't play for a drill seargent.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

#TheScript

Kelly won't make it in the NFL. His gimmick offense doesn't translate to the NFL and players won't play for a drill seargent.
    I also hear he fucks other dudes in the ass (from an alcoholic midget who does the same thing). So that also makes him a bad person apparently.