Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Best UW running back of all time

2»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Polk
    If you can't see that Polk had the worst line, terrible QB play and a shitty, shitty coach then I can't help you.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

If you can't see that Polk had the worst line, terrible QB play and a shitty, shitty coach then I can't help you.

Terrible QB play? Typical Noog. Jack saved Husky football. HTH.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Polk

Terrible QB play? Typical Noog. Jack saved Husky football. HTH.
    I was talking about Keith Price. Without Jack Lockner, Polk is nothing.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lambo's prized running back recruit with 15 schollies, Ty Fotheringil. One of the best white tailbacks to ever wear the p&g. As sports Washington wrote back then..."you can't touch ty". Well that was true, you can't touch a Guy when he's warming up the pine
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Polk was patient. He had to be because he had ZERO burst. Dillon is the best tailback to wear purple. Look at ASU when Shehee got the start in '95 vs Plummet, Terry battle and the great one, Bruce Snyder (the 5-year miracle worker). Look how different the UW offense was ONCE Dillon entered. Cost us the Rose Bowl.

Nipper was AWESOME too, but couldn't pack offense on his shoulders like CD!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Dillon

Polk was patient. He had to be because he had ZERO burst. Dillon is the best tailback to wear purple. Look at ASU when Shehee got the start in '95 vs Plummet, Terry battle and the great one, Bruce Snyder (the 5-year miracle worker). Look how different the UW offense was ONCE Dillon entered. Cost us the Rose Bowl.

Nipper was AWESOME too, but couldn't pack offense on his shoulders like CD!

We lost that ASU game 45-42 and Dillon even scored a TD in that game. We fell behind 42-21 then Brock Huard was put in for Shane Fortney. Plus that game was in 1996.