Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

USC's top priority in finale: revive the running game

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Buck Allen is worn out in my opinion, and the SC offensive line starts 3 freshmen on the OL.

But ND is beat up on Defense. I think they now start 9 Frosh on defense due to injuries and deep penising tutor suspensions.

I see SC winning, rather easily. Which is a shame as that means Sark doesn't #finish 7-5. Hopefully they shit the bed in their bowl game
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Buck Allen is worn out in my opinion, and the SC offensive line starts 3 freshmen on the OL.

But ND is beat up on Defense. I think they now start 9 Frosh on defense due to injuries and deep penising tutor suspensions.

I see SC winning, rather easily. Which is a shame as that means Sark doesn't #finish 7-5. Hopefully they shit the bed in their bowl game

Never underestimate the ability of Sark to fuck it up and not #finnish.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2014
    I have thought about this ... a lot.

actually I haven't and forgot that they hadn't played yet.

this is easy for me. I want Larry Smith to coach at USC for as long as possible. another win doesn't change his nick name, it'll make SC fans forget Boston College and cool dude brah's seat a little, and I hate Notre Dame more than I enjoy watching dude brah fumble.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    fta: The Trojans haven’t run the ball really well since the Colorado game. That was the last full game played by left tackle Chad Wheeler, who suffered a season-ending torn ACL in the first quarter of the following game at Utah. It probably isn’t a coincidence that USC’s running game – and blocking in general – haven’t been quite the same since.

okay, got it. hasnt worked since they played a mwc team but its going to magically be turned around the last game of the season.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

fta: The Trojans haven’t run the ball really well since the Colorado game. That was the last full game played by left tackle Chad Wheeler, who suffered a season-ending torn ACL in the first quarter of the following game at Utah. It probably isn’t a coincidence that USC’s running game – and blocking in general – haven’t been quite the same since.

okay, got it. hasnt worked since they played a mwc team but its going to magically be turned around the last game of the season.

You mean like the Oregon State game ;-)
  • Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I see where Sark has blown the red shirts of three OL and has the true freshmen starting. That should shorten their longevity. I have listened to SC fan comments and watched this season unfold for 3DB, this is a mirror image of the fucked up job at Washington that earned him his nicknames. I predict they lose to the Irish.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Vegasdawg said:

I see where Sark has blown the red shirts of three OL and has the true freshmen starting. That should shorten their longevity. I have listened to SC fan comments and watched this season unfold for 3DB, this is a mirror image of the fucked up job at Washington that earned him his nicknames. I predict they lose to the Irish.

Sark didn't have a choice really. Kiffin was also a graduate of Sark school of recruiting. Left him a shit ton of 5* RBs and WRs, and not nearly enough OL.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wouldn't be surprised by a USC win, but no way does USC win rather easily. It will be a close game.