Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I'll take a greater than 50% chance to be in the tournament and 9% to win the entire thing.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

I'll take a greater than 50% chance to be in the tournament and 9% to win the entire thing.

Charlie doesn't know why you make these statements

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did he play it out on his xbox?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Texas is literally giving tickets away to the game tomorrow ... I would definitely give the 6.5 points at this point.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I guess they should just cancel the rest of the season.

Why even play the games.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I've got all the screen shots I need...

I'll be there @tequilla, I'll talk shit about the Neeley School of Business in your absence.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is he comparing federal grand juries to state grand juries in his numbers here?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Texas has gotten pretty salty. Cockroaches are getting UT at the wrong end of the season
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I believe an examination of Texas will show their season to be like ours. The weak end of the schedule coincides with better play
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014

I believe an examination of Texas will show their season to be like ours. The weak end of the schedule coincides with better play

UTs defense has played well most of the conference season. They just have had barely mediocre QB play, and their coach blew up a "successful 9 win team" to run a choir boy program.

Lot of similarities between UW and UT. I think both will be successful.

Texas is almost a guarantee to be successful. All the program needs is a little discipline. It's easy to get the talent there. That's the main difference between Texas and UW.

Texas will likely become the most talented team in their league. That will probably never happen at UW under Peterman so at some point, he's going to have to overachieve. I think the Big 12 is easier than the Pac 12 as well, so that also helps Texas.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

UTs defense has played well most of the conference season. They just have had barely mediocre QB play, and their coach blew up a "successful 9 win team" to run a choir boy program.

Lot of similarities between UW and UT. I think both will be successful.

Texas is almost a guarantee to be successful. All the program needs is a little discipline. It's easy to get the talent there. That's the main difference between Texas and UW.

Texas will likely become the most talented team in their league. That will probably never happen at UW under Peterman so at some point, he's going to have to overachieve. I think the Big 12 is easier than the Pac 12 as well, so that also helps Texas.
    Either way it will be interesting