Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anybody have a parking pass I can buy?

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,332 Swaye's Wigwam
I realize it could be a shot in the dark on here.....am looking for an E1 or E12 parking pass for the year. Feel free to message me through here if ya can.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Any of my Dawg fans going to Boise for the lid lifter?

I'll be there. The pregame tailgate is at the Jacksons across University Drive from the stadium.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

I'll be there. The pregame tailgate is at the Jacksons across University Drive from the stadium.
    Do they have a rickshaw and ribs special from the tailgate to the stadium?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

No. Even Fat Fucking Fetters can make that walk.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

I went to a fall practice back in 2011 and seeing Fetters sit in the stands and literally take up 3.5 seats was a sight to see.

Watching Sark show up late to his own practice then running to midfield and doing a jump into his guys was cool to see. I'm sure the guys were pumped the best scout team QB arrived.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

I went to a fall practice back in 2011 and seeing Fetters sit in the stands and literally take up 3.5 seats was a sight to see.

Watching Sark show up late to his own practice then running to midfield and doing a jump into his guys was cool to see. I'm sure the guys were pumped the best scout team QB arrived.
    Reminds me of how Don James used do it. But James never had to face a ranked Oregon state so he was a bit more relaxed in his approach.
    If the internet had existed back then we would have fired James too.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited August 2013

Reminds me of how Don James used do it. But James never had to face a ranked Oregon state so he was a bit more relaxed in his approach.
    If the internet had existed back then we would have fired James too.
    I would have fired him if the Internet didn't exist back then
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,448 Founders Club
    I wanted to fire Don James before it was popular to want to fire Don James
  • I'll just say the smurf turf (i like to call it that) and the altitude AND the fact that it's our first game of the season could be big factors in the opener. anyone who attends the game should note whether our boys pass the eye test in pregame warmups vs the tuff broncos. hopefully our Dawgs can overcome!!!!!!!1!
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    try the Mason's lot, across the street from the stadium.

i hear its great.