Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seattle Hipsters

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Nothing worse than guilty white liberals... WIW

mynorthwest.com/11/2653371/Another-March-Planned

#FergusonStrong #BlackLivesMatter

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    fuckin twitter is broke!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Get a fucking life.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    There are so many things that need to be done to actually help people right in seattle and in the U district. But these fuckers won't do them. They instead grandstand on the issue of the day only to draw attention themselves. And going to his retarded "moment of slience" for a piece of shit like Brown won't do a fucking thing for anyone.

Some of us try to help people in need without putting the specifics on social media and often do things anonymously. These turds don't do anything unless they can call attention to themselves.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It wouldn't bother me if they brought back the fire hoses for this shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Next week it will be forgotten by 99% of these people and the next outrage of the day will be front and center.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

There are so many things that need to be done to actually help people right in seattle and in the U district. But these fuckers won't do them. They instead grandstand on the issue of the day only to draw attention themselves. And going to his retarded "moment of slience" for a piece of shit like Brown won't do a fucking thing for anyone.

Some of us try to help people in need without putting the specifics on social media and often do things anonymously. These turds don't do anything unless they can call attention to themselves.

Facebook along with other things has turned us into an extremely narcissistic society.

Of course you try and point this out to people who record their life on one of these outlets and you are just being a dick/asshole/troll.
    I said the same thing to people trying to get me to do the ice bucket thing. Of course, they said I was just a big asshole and what's the harm in raising awareness. I hate people.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Next week it will be forgotten by 99% 81% of these people and the next outrage of the day will be front and center.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876

Next week it will be forgotten by 99% 81% 69% of these people and the next outrage of the day will be front and center.