Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Seahawks-Cardinals Game Thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    If we win out we're in.

If we win out we'll win the SB.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    just hoping for a chance to take the division in week 16
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2014
    My son thinks they won because he wore his Russell Wilson jersey today.

He's 22 and severely retarded.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

My son thinks they won because he wore his Russell Wilson jersey today.

He's 22 and severely retarded.

Unless your son is in fact, Russel Wilson.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I still think the division is a reach but the Cards were really exposed today. Between them, the Lions, and Eagles, some of the potential division winners look very beatable come playoffs.

Weren't you saying "fuck this team" last week?

Man some of you are so back and forth.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2014

I still think the division is a reach but the Cards were really exposed today. Between them, the Lions, and Eagles, some of the potential division winners look very beatable come playoffs.

Weren't you saying "fuck this team" last week?

Man some of you are so back and forth.
    Yeah, a minute after the game ended...it was an angry post. I am a person who yells at the t.v. during games. I didn't say the season was over.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Anyone who is fully satisfied with 7-4 is not really being honest.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like Arizona in this one
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Anyone who is fully satisfied with 7-4 is not really being honest.

There's a big difference between fully satisfied and "fuck this team".

They're pretty damn good. I'm not fully satisfied with that after they were great last year, but I like the direction they're trending in. Thursday will tell us a lot. Get their first win in FriscoClara in ages and I think they're back to being for real. We'll see.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

i was at the game yesterday it was fucking awesome. First time they looked like the 2013 defense.

I don't think people understand how good Bobby Wagner is. He might be the 2nd best player if not THE best player on that defense. When he got hurt and the 12s did their whole "next man up. Brock Coyle baby!" I wanted to kill every one of them. The guy is a monster and probably a top 3 linebacker in the league.

Although the game was awesome I really really really hate our fans. Every time the Cardinals had a gain of 5 or more yards on offense they would be screaming about how much we suck. Fire Bevell after every fucking play that doesn't result in at least 10 yards. Fags really are clueless when it comes to football and think we should be winning every game 78-0 without giving up a single yard. Frustrating.

Agree about Wagner. Him being injured is amplified by the fact that his replacements suck. Coyle blows and Wright is really bad as a middle linebacker. Hooks love a good story though, and going from an undrafted free agent from Montana to starting in the NFL is something the hooks will eat up for a long time. Also he's white so Hugh loves him.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Seahawks have beaten Green Bay and Denver. Injuries are the main reason for the struggles. The Hawks have arguably the best franchise in the NFL and they will be contenders for awhile. Young, legitimate QB and a great defense full of young players and guys entering their prime.

The only real negative is that the past two drafts have been a step down from the first few from Carroll/Schneider.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The Seahawks have beaten Green Bay and Denver. Injuries are the main reason for the struggles. The Hawks have arguably the best franchise in the NFL and they will be contenders for awhile. Young, legitimate QB and a great defense full of young players and guys entering their prime.

The only real negative is that the past two drafts have been a step down from the first few from Carroll/Schneider.

It's a pretty big negative too. Coming into the year I thought the franchise would be at or near the top for a long time thanks to it's drafting prowess. But after one disastrous draft (2013) and one that looks mediocre at best (2014) I'm starting to wonder if the earlier success was more lucky than I thought. Not getting a stud receiver out of this draft was inexcusable.