Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official Wazzu-ASU Game Thread

Todd Graham wants to stay in Tempe: 12 plays, -24 yards, including 4 sacks. 4 drives have culminated in 2 yards, -10 yards, -8 yards and -8 yards.

Somehow, Wazzu is only up by 7. They just got picked.

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Cuogs with 5 sacks in the first qtr. and can't get the lead in a 7-7 game. Looks like the Cuogs are shooting their wad early.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,598
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Can't deny it, Falk can sling the rock.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    Nick Folk and the upstart cougs shoot gobs and gobs of man milk all over tempe where the huskies finished before they pulled it out of their nickers not looking forward to this apple cup
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    phineas said:

Nick Folk and the upstart cougs shoot gobs and gobs of man milk all over tempe where the huskies finished before they pulled it out of their nickers not looking forward to this apple cup

±1
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I like the Cougs next week
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2014
    jecornel said:

You also can't deny that the interceptions and the fumble. Its good to see he cares as little about ball security as Halliday does.
  • Options
    2 first downs for ASU and only 7 minutes left in the half. Neat
  • Options
    MortonhuskyMortonhusky Member Posts: 54
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment
    As a fan of the mighty Cougs, I see a stark difference with the team on the screen right now and the team earlier in the year. Leach seems to be a laughingstock around here but He HAS turned the Cougs around........big time.

This is not the same doba/wulf bullshit that the Cougs have been showin for the last 10 years.

Pac12 is changin as we speak, so my husky friends, no go on the dominating 10 win-a-year husky wet dream you all crave. WILL NEVER HAPPEN.....WITH ANY PAC12 TEAM......EVER.

The money has evened it all out.

Best you can hope for is an occasional NINE win season.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444

As a fan of the mighty Cougs, I see a stark difference with the team on the screen right now and the team earlier in the year. Leach seems to be a laughingstock around here but He HAS turned the Cougs around........big time.

This is not the same doba/wulf bullshit that the Cougs have been showin for the last 10 years.

Pac12 is changin as we speak, so my husky friends, no go on the dominating 10 win-a-year husky wet dream you all crave. WILL NEVER HAPPEN.....WITH ANY PAC12 TEAM......EVER.

There were 4 posters on cuogfan that said 11-win seasons were realistic this year.

I'm guessing you're one of them?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Game tied. Just seconds ago WSU was up 14.

Yep. Leach, certainly, has WSU turned around (and ready to take it in the two hole).
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    Swaye's Wigwam

Typical coog. Oregon wins 10 every year.
  • Options

But how is @Mike_Leach a good coach?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

But how is @Mike_Leach a good coach?
    That reminds me of how Geronimo, or Goyaałé in his native tongue, fought in the winter. See, they and their fat little girlfriends would go up into the hills you know, and then they'd wait people out...
  • Options
    MortonhuskyMortonhusky Member Posts: 54
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment

Good morning Mr. Bannon, always a pleasure.

You are correct, as usual (football anyway). I kinda meant that dominating type team you guys had, that it seems to me EVERY HHB craves in the worst way. Just don't see it ever happening again. I personally like Oregon, never had anything against, but even with the success they have had, I don't consider them dominating.......just an offensive machine that wins a lot of games.

Oregon-like success could never fill the HHB craving. Shit I am the same way about the simple un-complicated life in the 70's....cheap grass, hot obediant sluts,cheap gas etc. etc.......Miss that shit but it just will NOT ever happen again.

The Matrix won

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Luke is Falking BAD.

Three ints and two fumbles. One lost.

Didn't know it was possible to have worse ball security than Connar.

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Graham should've went back to bercovici a while ago
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,859
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You are correct, as usual (football anyway). I kinda meant that dominating type team you guys had, that it seems to me EVERY HHB craves in the worst way. Just don't see it ever happening again. I personally like Oregon, never had anything against, but even with the success they have had, I don't consider them dominating.......just an offensive machine that wins a lot of games.

Oregon-like success could never fill the HHB craving. Shit I am the same way about the simple un-complicated life in the 70's....cheap grass, hot obediant sluts,cheap gas etc. etc.......Miss that shit but it just will NOT ever happen again.

The Matrix won

The North is there for the taking. Oregon can't stay on top forever. If Petersen is half of what we thought he was, the nine win seasons won't be occasional
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Matrix won

We would be happy with Oregon since
    2008. It's better than any stretch of James other than that natty issue.

Washington dominance of the past is like the sluts we used to bang. They get more legendary with each passing year
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

The Matrix won

We would be happy with Oregon since
    2008. It's better than any stretch of James other than that natty issue.

Washington dominance of the past is like the sluts we used to bang. They get more legendary with each passing year
    Pics or STFU.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    EwaDawg said:

jecornel said:

You also can't deny that the interceptions and the fumble. Its good to see he cares as little about ball security as Halliday does.
    Some one needs to tell that Falk (er) that WSU is wearing white jerseys.

Five turnovers against two passing TDs. Lucky as HELL WSU recovered one of his fumbles.

Simply.Not.Better.Than.Connar