Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

He had a chart Wednesday [Premium Caple Content]

Quoting Jonathan Smith on Oregon State, Cyler Miles, shotgun snaps and more
On the shotgun snaps) “We’ve made an emphasis on it and did some things pre-practice, did some things in the center, moving the d-linemen a little bit more. It’s been an emphasis. I think it’s gotten improved, but we’ve got to do it on Saturday.”

(Can you do less shotgun or does it just have to get better?) “I think it’s got to get better. We’ve gone this far in the shotgun, and all of a sudden making a wholesale change would be tough on us now.”

(On Cyler Miles’ ball security) “I think he’s gotten better a little bit in how he protects the ball. We called a lot of runs for him last week and he protected it pretty good. The ball slips out of his hand on the one when he’s going to throw it. The next one, it’s a poor snap. He’s got to find a way to diminish a negative play. We’ve talked about that. Which is easier said than done, but we obviously would have liked to hold onto that.”
(How big have seniors been in coaching transition?) “They’ve been big. I think those guys have been awesome in buying in, their approach, working hard and working out some kinks in the new system and all of that. I think we’ve really gained from their experience. I think they’ve come along and helped out the young guys, as well.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJrZXVpmcQY

Comments