Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Feedback from our #1 Fan

I hope this message finds you well and I hope that most of the aftermath of the AZ game and it draws the fanbase together rather then the fractured mess it has become. Judging on the results and fan calls it is really bad and fracturing in to micro cliques that are beginning to fight with each other. This is ground none for the rest of the fans to come together and become the great fan base that we all have been in the past.

I wanted to address the crazy assertions on your podcast/show that damon huard is not right for the job. You have no right to talk about another persons job especially when they work harder than most and they provide entertainment for you in the long run.

there are a number of things that were listed and talked about in the podcast that i take issue with, none the less is the use of incorrect assumptions about the UW program, misinformation about the facts on the field, and the complete whitewash of many fans that dis agree with you.

I have to state the Race Bannon is a bad person for the fan base. His rhetoric is divisive and hateful. it is not welcome in the fanbase and I can not stress how much his rhetoric is damaging to the mental notes of the fan base. I beg of you to rid your website of the writings of Race and he can not continue.because his insensitive commentary makes light of many issues that the fans hold close and feel strongly about and he treats them as insignificant.

The constant defending on Petersen is BS, I am sorry to use such a harsh term but it is about to the end of the line when it comes to the insanity of the strategy to defend him. He not only made a crucial mistake and then he refused to own up to it and his complete arrogance is disgusting and insulting to the fans. THIS IS WHAT HURTS A FAN BASE TOO, and you pile on and make it worse with the podcast rhetoric that you use to feed your agenda.

Comments