Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

God help us if Peterman and the players are as soft mentally as the poasters on this bored.

Some of you need to stop your sniveling.

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2014
    This place has reeked like doogman lite the past 3 days.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I remember when this board had standards for coaches.....it was only 9 months ago.

If Sark was here you would be burning him at the stake. Petersen has f-ed up calls late in games twice.....inexcusable for the salary he is making.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    HuskyJW said:

I remember when this board had standards for coaches.....it was only 9 months ago.

If Sark was here you would be burning him at the stake. Petersen has f-ed up calls late in games twice.....inexcusable for the salary he is making.

"somebody" needs to have their estrogen levels treated.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    HuskyJW said:

Thought you ran your car off the I5 bridge?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Don't you have some UW basketball to talk about?
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Don't you have some UW basketball to talk about?

the team that's undefeated and on the Road to the Final Four?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Getting my 2-0 shirts ready for after the big game this week.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2014
    topdawgnc said:

HuskyJW said:

I don't drive a car
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,608
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

HuskyJW said:

Why do people bring up the "at that salary" argument?

1) You, nor any of us have to pay that salary. Not a fucking penny.
    2) Any coach at UW will get that salary or close to it. It's what the job pays.
    3) You imply if he were making less the decisions would be OK.
    4) It's a stupid arbitrary measure. It might be a lot of money to some, not so to others. (he's only at #20 in the nation)
    5) LIPO
    6) see my post from 9/28 http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/13149/im-i-the-only-negadawg-left/p1
    7) ?
    8) profit
    Dick Baird made the same points on Saturday night about the money Pete is earning.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I went over yo dawgman this morning and was pleasantly surprised that Kim is getting quite a bit of pushbsck for his campaign to get people riled up against Petersen. There are actually quite a few people saying things like "this was supposed to be a higher level discussion board and now we have the people who made it that way egging on and backing up the complainers"

There is a fairly large portion of posters on doogman that will defend the coach until it is painfully evident he is no longer the guy. It took 1-11 and 0-12 for a lot of them to turn on Gilby and Ty. There are also fans that think any fan that criticizes the players and coaches are not true Husky fans.

Kim is a hypocritical douche bag. He sucks. I haven't read the thread, but many of these same fucks going after Kim are likely the same ones that got mad at posters for wanting Sark gone. When Sark was here, they were Kim's biggest supporters and thanked Kim for sharing some perspective over Sark's struggles. Kim and them were in agreement about a higher discussion board where nobody got angry and it was all pollyanna bullshit about the team and coaches. Now that Kim questions and disses Petersen, the same coach supporters are pissed about it because it's not the Pollyanna place they want it to be.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

HuskyJW said:

Why do people bring up the "at that salary" argument?

1) You, nor any of us have to pay that salary. Not a fucking penny.
    2) Any coach at UW will get that salary or close to it. It's what the job pays.
    3) You imply if he were making less the decisions would be OK.
    4) It's a stupid arbitrary measure. It might be a lot of money to some, not so to others. (he's only at #20 in the nation)
    5) LIPO
    6) see my post from 9/28 http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/13149/im-i-the-only-negadawg-left/p1
    7) ?
    8) profit
    Dick Baird made the same points on Saturday night about the money Pete is earning.
    It's in the same category when people are "outraged" at CEO pay because "no one is worth that or needs that much money". Fuck off.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    Looking on doogman there is almost this exact same thread about complainers. Complaining about complainers is always pretty awesome.

HuskyClaus says all the complaining is sickening. There are days he can't come to the board because it's so depressing. This place is becoming doogman jr because you guys are all Petersen guys. HuskyClaus and WunderDoog would fit right in here.

I'm a fucking Petersen guy myself and loved the hire. I was very vocal about that, but fuck, you go 2-5 and make some questionable coaching decisions and fans are going to be pissed off and question things. If it was Nuss or Wilcox or some other shitty coach that was 2-5, you guys who still cared would be going off the rails over this season. It's not really about Petersen, it's about the results.

What the fuck are the boards for? No criticism or comments until it's played out for three years? If you think it's a dead horse, make a topic about players or individual plays if you want to talk about other stuff. Were the million threads last year about Sark being a fucking joke not beating a dead horse?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014

Looking on doogman there is almost this exact same thread about complainers. Complaining about complainers is always pretty awesome.

HuskyClaus says all the complaining is sickening. There are days he can't come to the board because it's so depressing. This place is becoming doogman jr because you guys are all Petersen guys. HuskyClaus and WunderDoog would fit right in here.

I'm a fucking Petersen guy myself and loved the hire. I was very vocal about that, but fuck, you go 2-5 and make some questionable coaching decisions and fans are going to be pissed off and question things. If it was Nuss or Wilcox or some other shitty coach that was 2-5, you guys who still cared would be going off the rails over this season. It's not really about Petersen, it's about the results.

What the fuck are the boards for? No criticism or comments until it's played out for three years? If you think it's a dead horse, make a topic about players or individual plays if you want to talk about other stuff. Were the million threads last year about Sark being a fucking joke not beating a dead horse?

Complaining about complainers complaining about complainers.... Well done.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014

Complaining about complainers complaining about complainers.... Well done.
    I know you are being sarkastic, but I'm for posting about whatever you want to post about. Complain away. Or don't. Either way it won't be interesting. I'm just pointing out that there are a lot of posters here who sound exactly like the ones they mocked during the Sark years.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Complainception
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

topdawgnc said:

HuskyJW said:

I don't drive a car
    Uber or Lyft?

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Thank you for being the voice of reason. Disagreeing and arguing about these things is supposed to be OK. It makes for a more interesting forum at least. The degree of butthurt people here are getting over extremely, extremely valid criticism is a bit disturbing and shows that HH isn't as far removed from DM as we'd like to imagine.