Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So many here rant on Petersen and say they don't think he is the right guy.....

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Then to close the rant you say you are "willing" to LIPO.

What in the fuck does it look like if you are not willing to LIPO? Stop posting here? Stop watching? Burn all you're husky hats?
It's as if you think not being willing to LIPO has any bearing on the fact that it will play out... Your over reactions to each win and loss and wild mood swings like a bitch on the rag are not LIPO behavior.

Comments

• Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Some people need to step away from the keyboard, take a walk, and get a little perspective.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I would like to go on record that I am for going off the rails with every win and loss...but against LIPO.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    You make some good points Damone, but on the other end there are tons of gung-ho Peterman posters ready to suck him off if he beat Arizona. It goes both ways (75k).
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

What in the fuck does it look like if you are not willing to LIPO? Stop posting here? Stop watching? Burn all you're husky hats?
    It's as if you think not being willing to LIPO has any bearing on the fact that it will play out... Your over reactions to each win and loss and wild mood swings like a bitch on the rag are not LIPO behavior.

YOUR Husky hats...

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,609
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I know you don't listen to the podacst, but I have some things to say on this perspective. Tune in, it will be a good one.

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You make some good points Damone, but on the other end there are tons of gung-ho Peterman posters ready to suck him off if he beat Arizona. It goes both ways (75k).

My expectations this year were 10 wins and a good bowl game. I'm not moving my goalposts. Petersen didn't make it and won't make it this year. Nothing he can do will save this season (unless he gets Reuben Foster to commit, wowie!)

That doesn't mean I'm going to give up hope for the future. I still think Petersen is the guy, but I am disappointed with his first year.
    I was pretty much under the same expectations coming into the season. I was thinking they would squeak out 9 wins and compete for the 10th in the bowel.

I will say that once I saw the reality of what they had to work with at QB, that I lowered my expectations for Pac-12 play and coming out 4-5 seemed about right. Call that moving the goalpoasts if you want, but I was basing that somewhat on the performance of Myley last year and the other returning starters on the OL. Maybe that was unrealistic and doogish, but I was holding out hope that he was gonna be they guy and would be more comfortable and successful. Thus far I that hasn't been the case. He may be making improvements, but fuck, it's painful to watch.

I'm disappointed like most everyone else, but not ready to give up on Petersen in year 1, and will probably be doogin' it up like a mutha-fucka going into next season when he has a whole other recruiting class and another year to install his system.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    TSWO after the failed fake punt vs. the Furd.

LIPO doesn't kick in again 9-5-15 on the Blue Turf.

Until then we can bitch all we want.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah, but if he loses the Apple Cup to the KEWGZ I will be on here ranting and raving like a 13 year old with her first crimson drip. If Pete can't beat our rivals I want him GONE!!!!!11!!!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Since you've been citing me as your poster child for Petersen loving ... I can give you a 100% guarantee that there would have been no chest beating with a win. We're where we are in this process ... it's behind where I hoped that it would have been.

But in some/many ways, lessons are driven home harder with losses than with wins and success.

And as always, people need some perspective. Idiots would have wanted Don James fired a dozen times over.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,609
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Post game....why the hate bro?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014

If you read my post, I said that. In other posts today I said that as well. Also in late September.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Since you've been citing me as your poster child for Petersen loving ... I can give you a 100% guarantee that there would have been no chest beating with a win. We're where we are in this process ... it's behind where I hoped that it would have been.

But in some/many ways, lessons are driven home harder with losses than with wins and success.

And as always, people need some perspective. Idiots would have wanted Don James fired a dozen times over.

I cite you as the poster boy for Petersen loving? Where did I do that?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Not you Damone ... RD
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Tequilla said:

Not you Damone ... RD

I thought you two made-up already?

I am confused. ..
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Nailed it. I feel like I'm knee deep in menstrual blood with all the vaginas that are bleeding around here.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Three years.

You'll know what you have at that point.

I am pissed about Arizona. It felt good to have some passion about Husky football again.

The game moves too fast for Miles.