Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

has this been said?

Fuck off it has.

The game moves to fast for Miles.

After watching the game, sleeping on it, and then rewatching.

that is my professional opinion.

If you disagree.

fuck off.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

Fuck off it has.

The game moves to fast for Miles.

After watching the game, sleeping on it, and then rewatching.

that is my professional opinion.

If you disagree.

fuck off.

* too
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Guys are wide open and he can't find them....he is just barely starting to figure it out and look how well the offense played. 210 yards in the 1st quarter.

That being said....when he does find them....ball isn't coming out of his hand until wayyyyyyy too late. There were multiple opportunities with Williams and Pettis for 1st downs and the ball was getting batted down.

Smith isn't the problem I don't think.....chart not withstanding.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    And we're not even talking about his fumbles yet. Personally, I'd like to see TW again but can't blame the staff if they don't want to make a move unless Miles truly stinks it up.
    HuskyJW said:

Guys are wide open and he can't find them....he is just barely starting to figure it out and look how well the offense played. 210 yards in the 1st quarter.

That being said....when he does find them....ball isn't coming out of his hand until wayyyyyyy too late. There were multiple opportunities with Williams and Pettis for 1st downs and the ball was getting batted down.

Smith isn't the problem I don't think.....chart not withstanding.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Any game Miles starts is a coaching failure.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,608
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2014
    Huddling before each play would benefit miles. Just because every team does no huddle doesn't mean you have to.

There is nothing wrong with old fashioned football.

It is still about blocking, tackling and executing.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Miley has had panic attacks all season. I don't expect these to end any time soon. He needs Tony Robbins.

Coach(es) are still game-ending fuctards IMO.
    I do like the trick plays the coaches mix in, but except for the trick plays that have worked, I'm not impressed with these coaches so far.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,608
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I think Pete.... Has probably gone a little a mental this year..... If a lot of coaches just focused on the basics and don't over think every damn situation they would probably add years to their lives.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,458
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Petersen requires a QB that can pass with anticipation.

Miles, Lindquist, and Williams don't/can't.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Excellent point. Hopefully he's not mind-fucking himself and then things get really ugly this Saturday. I don't think it will (I have $1500 UW -6).
    jecornel said:

I think Pete.... Has probably gone a little a mental this year..... If a lot of coaches just focused on the basics and don't over think every damn situation they would probably add years to their lives.

• Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Petersen requires a QB that can pass with anticipation.

Miles, Lindquist, and Williams don't/can't.

Miles can't anticipate the snap. He needs those extra 15 bowel practices
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    jecornel said:

You think that there may be a little bit of Petersen trying a little too hard at times this year?

There have been a few "welcome to the PAC12" moments for Petersen ... but at the same time, the encouraging thing to me about this team is that they play hard for 60 minutes and in instances in the past where they've fallen on their asses when things haven't gone right (i.e. the last 2 minutes of the 1st half), this team tends to keep fighting and playing things out.

In the end, while there's a number of things that people can point to on a negative side, there's also been a number of positives.