Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the Peter lovers

124»

Comments

• Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

no_uh said:

no_uh said:

Everyone is disappointed with this season. Doesn't mean we didn't get a coaching upgrade. We all now know how lucky UW and Sark were to have KP at the helm and a stable of very good skill players. We've seen a big improvement on the defensive side. We don't have a star QB, TE, RB, or WR. And, we are still on pace to finish just as well as any Sark team. I'll let it play out through next season at least.

4-5 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 4-5?
    Does conference record really matter if you aren't even sniffing a championship? Regardless, 8 or 9 > Seven. Even if Seven (the coach) did leave us with this turd of a schedule.
    Of course conference record matters. If we went 7-2 in conference, but didn't win a championship, you and I both know that there would be tons of posts back slapping Petersen about what an immediate improvement he was over Sark.

The only reason it supposedly doesn't matter is because the record sucks. That is a simple fact. If you want to close your eyes and plug your ears and pretend that isn't true have at it, but it's true.

I fully understand and agree that his first season doesn't matter if Peterman ends up winning championships, but the goalpost moving is fucking lame. We can criticize this year and cheer if/when Peterman wins.
    Now that I read the thread I feel better. I support winning. My brother was using my account in all the other Petersen bashing threads.
    How many brothers do you have?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

no_uh said:

no_uh said:

Everyone is disappointed with this season. Doesn't mean we didn't get a coaching upgrade. We all now know how lucky UW and Sark were to have KP at the helm and a stable of very good skill players. We've seen a big improvement on the defensive side. We don't have a star QB, TE, RB, or WR. And, we are still on pace to finish just as well as any Sark team. I'll let it play out through next season at least.

4-5 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 4-5?
    Does conference record really matter if you aren't even sniffing a championship? Regardless, 8 or 9 > Seven. Even if Seven (the coach) did leave us with this turd of a schedule.
    Of course conference record matters. If we went 7-2 in conference, but didn't win a championship, you and I both know that there would be tons of posts back slapping Petersen about what an immediate improvement he was over Sark.

The only reason it supposedly doesn't matter is because the record sucks. That is a simple fact. If you want to close your eyes and plug your ears and pretend that isn't true have at it, but it's true.

I fully understand and agree that his first season doesn't matter if Peterman ends up winning championships, but the goalpost moving is fucking lame. We can criticize this year and cheer if/when Peterman wins.
    Now that I read the thread I feel better. I support winning. My brother was using my account in all the other Petersen bashing threads.
    How many brothers do you have?
    o/u is 5

hth