Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the Peter lovers

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

All these people making posts here defending Peterman with pontificating hopefulness and bullshit benchmarks to Sark remind me so much of the Sarktards defending Sark by comparing him to Willingham.

We lost the game last night because of coaching. We didnt lose the game because of a shitty offense, young secondary, or having to play a safety at QB. WE FUCKING LOST BECAUSE OF COACHING. Just fucking admit it. Peterson shouldnt be fucking learning on the job about how to manage the clock at this point in his career. Its concerning.

@Racebannon and @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and others, thats great, you believe that Peterhead is doing things the right way. You trust him because of his record at BSU, cool brah. But dont fucking pretend that anything we have seen on the field since Petersan has shown here at UW is giving you faith. He has sucked from the first game (fuck you and your offseason Sven). Saying that "Peterson is turning losers into winners" and pretending that its obvious based on the product on the field is KimFS. There is nothing on the field that shows that Petersan is turning things around. If you believe because your inner doog is attached to Peatersen and you cant handle possibly hiring another shitty coach, that fine.

Maybe Petarsen will turn it around next year. His coaching fuckup last night wasnt encouraging. First it was Sven, and a bunch of you fuckheads, pretending that there is such a thing as a preseason in college football. Now you fucktards want to pretend that the first season doesnt matter because... well because fuck you, thats why.

Peatson isnt some special snowflake bright spot until he fucking proves it as UW's head coach.

"Petersen is a lone bright spot... If he fails it doesn't matter anyway. It's already fucked." is no different than "Its going to be interesting to see what happens, if not it will still be interesting" Both statement are equally fucking stupid.

Most ignorant post ever laid down in this shitpit. Take a bow Houston, then stay there while Freemont puts a thorough buttfuckin to you . This is typical dawgman post-loss panic language, with zero understanding of the big picture. Pete has a good football team a brewin. Wait it out cunt, I said 3-5 years.

A black eye for my children for fucks sake. I would say my childrens' children but that generation will fail to exist. This is so preposterous I'm still shaking my head. Im getting dizzy, like in the good ole' days when I woke up in this state regularly with pussy juice caked to my face and a nameless twat's feet in my grill. Its bringing back fond times.
    And a blackeye for plagiarizing puppys shit. Hit the fucking plank newfish, you're 0-2.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    no_uh said:

Everyone is disappointed with this season. Doesn't mean we didn't get a coaching upgrade. We all now know how lucky UW and Sark were to have KP at the helm and a stad skill players. We've seen a big improvement on the defensive side. We don't have a star QB, TE, RB, or WR. And, we are still on pace to finish just as well as any Sark team. I'll let it play out through next season at least.

Next Season? Tard alert! At least 2 more before any assessment can be made. Just remember, sark took over a MUCH better program. Oh, and this coach just beat a $C team who knocked off the #4 team in the country last night. That meant something regardless if you buffoon's see it that way or not. 2017 is when one can fairly judge Peterlips. In the meantime appreciate the improvements all over the field. Wins-losses dont matter at this point. I had us pegged at 4-6 wins...right on track. Get used to losing, there's more on the way.

But not in '17. Maybe next year (Peter a year ahead of schedule thanks to his ace recruiting of big, athletic bodies, and Gaskin..) plus were able to injury-RS Joyner. Anybody see Trey Adams play? Future 1st round LT. Wake fuck up, teams dont get magically better overnight.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2015

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

All these people making posts here defending Peterman with pontificating hopefulness and bullshit benchmarks to Sark remind me so much of the Sarktards defending Sark by comparing him to Willingham.

We lost the game last night because of coaching. We didnt lose the game because of a shitty offense, young secondary, or having to play a safety at QB. WE FUCKING LOST BECAUSE OF COACHING. Just fucking admit it. Peterson shouldnt be fucking learning on the job about how to manage the clock at this point in his career. Its concerning.

@Racebannon and @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and others, thats great, you believe that Peterhead is doing things the right way. You trust him because of his record at BSU, cool brah. But dont fucking pretend that anything we have seen on the field since Petersan has shown here at UW is giving you faith. He has sucked from the first game (fuck you and your offseason Sven). Saying that "Peterson is turning losers into winners" and pretending that its obvious based on the product on the field is KimFS. There is nothing on the field that shows that Petersan is turning things around. If you believe because your inner doog is attached to Peatersen and you cant handle possibly hiring another shitty coach, that fine.

Maybe Petarsen will turn it around next year. His coaching fuckup last night wasnt encouraging. First it was Sven, and a bunch of you fuckheads, pretending that there is such a thing as a preseason in college football. Now you fucktards want to pretend that the first season doesnt matter because... well because fuck you, thats why.

Peatson isnt some special snowflake bright spot until he fucking proves it as UW's head coach.

"Petersen is a lone bright spot... If he fails it doesn't matter anyway. It's already fucked." is no different than "Its going to be interesting to see what happens, if not it will still be interesting" Both statement are equally fucking stupid.

Most ignorant post ever laid down in this shitpit. Take a bow Houston, then stay there while Freemont puts a thorough buttfuckin to you . This is typical dawgman post-loss panic language, with zero understanding of the big picture. Pete has a good football team a brewin. Wait it out cunt, I said 3-5 years.

A black eye for my children for fucks sake. I would say my childrens' children but that generation will fail to exist. This is so preposterous I'm still shaking my head. Im getting dizzy, like in the good ole' days when I woke up in this state regularly with pussy juice caked to my face and a nameless twat's feet in my grill. Its bringing back fond times.
    And a blackeye for plagiarizing puppys shit. Hit the fucking plank newfish, you're 0-2.
    Nice of @puppylove_sugarsteel to pull your head out of Sarks sweaty tequila dripping gunt to lay down another solid MDMA induced post, you must be rollin on some good shit today.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2015

Sark will win the Pac-12, with his junior and senior heisman QB!
    Amended.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

@ThomasFremont likes to pretend he was first to the party I was already hosting

You hosted the party, but I brought the party.

Sounds like you need to learn the difference.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Not enough penis for this thread title.
  • Options

Houhusky said:

@ThomasFremont likes to pretend he was first to the party I was already hosting

You hosted the party, but I brought the party.

Sounds like you need to learn the difference.
    I just want UW to lose out so I can be right
  • Options
    The fact that this thread from November of last year is still relevant, with the same problems and excuses, should show people even as blind as @GrandpaSankey that UW is fucked
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

The fact that this thread from November of last year is still relevant, with the same problems and excuses, should show people even as blind as @GrandpaSankey that UW is fucked

I had a similar post last year after the ASU loss. It just hasn't felt right from the very first game against Hawaii. That's the crazy thing about it.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Houhusky said:

I had a similar post last year after the ASU loss. It just hasn't felt right from the very first game against Hawaii. That's the crazy thing about it.
    I thought the Hawaii game was just first game jitters, needing multiple Norm Chow fuck ups to scratch out a win was pathetic. However that looks like the status quo.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I love threads like these
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    And I still love Pete!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I wonder if Houhusky has already killed his stupid fucking self.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,887
    Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

I would say my childrens' children but that generation will fail to exist.

"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not for our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex."

- Jack Handey

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

no_uh said:

Everyone is disappointed with this season. Doesn't mean we didn't get a coaching upgrade. We all now know how lucky UW and Sark were to have KP at the helm and a stad skill players. We've seen a big improvement on the defensive side. We don't have a star QB, TE, RB, or WR. And, we are still on pace to finish just as well as any Sark team. I'll let it play out through next season at least.

Next Season? Tard alert! At least 2 more before any assessment can be made. Just remember, sark took over a MUCH better program. Oh, and this coach just beat a $C team who knocked off the #4 team in the country last night. That meant something regardless if you buffoon's see it that way or not. 2017 is when one can fairly judge Peterlips. In the meantime appreciate the improvements all over the field. Wins-losses dont matter at this point. I had us pegged at 4-6 wins...right on track. Get used to losing, there's more on the way.

But not in '17. Maybe next year (Peter a year ahead of schedule thanks to his ace recruiting of big, athletic bodies, and Gaskin..) plus were able to injury-RS Joyner. Anybody see Trey Adams play? Future 1st round LT. Wake fuck up, teams dont get magically better overnight.
    Pumpy always wrong
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2016

no_uh said:

no_uh said:

Everyone is disappointed with this season. Doesn't mean we didn't get a coaching upgrade. We all now know how lucky UW and Sark were to have KP at the helm and a stable of very good skill players. We've seen a big improvement on the defensive side. We don't have a star QB, TE, RB, or WR. And, we are still on pace to finish just as well as any Sark team. I'll let it play out through next season at least.

4-5 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 4-5?
    Does conference record really matter if you aren't even sniffing a championship? Regardless, 8 or 9 > Seven. Even if Seven (the coach) did leave us with this turd of a schedule.
    Of course conference record matters. If we went 7-2 in conference, but didn't win a championship, you and I both know that there would be tons of posts back slapping Petersen about what an immediate improvement he was over Sark.

The only reason it supposedly doesn't matter is because the record sucks. That is a simple fact. If you want to close your eyes and plug your ears and pretend that isn't true have at it, but it's true.

I fully understand and agree that his first season doesn't matter if Peterman ends up winning championships, but the goalpost moving is fucking lame. We can criticize this year and cheer if/when Peterman wins.
    Now that I read the thread I feel better. I support winning. My brother was using my account in all the other Petersen bashing threads.