Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Seahawks-Chiefs Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fuck this team
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited November 2014
    Oline can't block a 4 man rush
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    dhdawg said:

Oline can't block a 4 man rush

Not even slow them.

• Options
    Britt is a joke.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Told you so.

You said they win.

Shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Told you so.

You said they win.

Shut the fuck up.
    Yeah but still.

They won't win the Super Bowl.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You don't have to let me back on the bandwagon. I was never on. Go Eagles.
  • Options
    I miss the Seahawks defense damnit
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The season is pretty much over now, and it's Bevell's fault for not being able to convert 4th and shorts (which should be easy as fuck with our running game). Harbaugh fired his OC and won the superbowl, Carroll hasn't fired Bevell yet.
  • Options

The season is pretty much over now, and it's Bevell's fault for not being able to convert 4th and shorts (which should be easy as fuck with our running game). Harbaugh fired his OC and won the superbowl, Carroll hasn't fired Bevell yet.

The defense is supposed to be the heart of this team, not the offense. They got gashed today by a very limited offense, it's on them
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I really wish someone would tell me that there are still 6 big games left on the schedule and that the Seahawks can still make the playoffs and win the Super Bowl. It's still possible despite my fucktarded opinions.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

The defense is supposed to be the heart of this team, not the offense. They got gashed today by a very limited offense, it's on them
    Seattle had 370 yards and had a +2 turnover advantage, scoring only 20 points is ridiculous.
  • Options
    there are still 6 big games left on the schedule and that the Seahawks can still make the playoffs and win the Super Bowl. It's still possible despite my your fucktarded opinions.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

Seattle had 370 yards and had a +2 turnover advantage, scoring only 20 points is ridiculous.
    KC's red zone defense is the best for a reason.
    The end zone fade was a poor call,
    I thought the offense played well all things considered
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

It was also PI

• Options
    mobey said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

It was also PI

I still believe it was, but out of all the things the Seahawks do well, timing passing is pretty low on that list. If you aren't going to lynch, you need to get Wilson on the move

• Options
    PurpleJ said:

You don't have to let me back on the bandwagon. I was never on. Go Eagles.

How's that working out for you?

If Eagles were in the NFC W they'd be in last place.

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    OL sucks straight up. Okung is overrated and injury prone. Unger is good but injury prone. Sweezy is decent, but our RT and LG are swinging gates into the backfield. Play calling is a mystery. Need a catching TE worth a shit to settle in the middle of the field as a safety net because our tiny receivers aren't doing it.
  • Options
    Sweezy let a guy go in untouched and sack Wilson on that last drive. Willson wasn't bad today, he didn't drop anything at least. Kearse's drop in the endzone before halftime was brutal, what skills does he bring to the table anyway? He's slow, has suspect hands in traffic, he's not a redzone threat. Him and Baldwin are replacement level players (and Baldwin is making like $5.5 million this year). I keep hearing about how much talent Seattle has but where is that talent on offense aside from Lynch and Wilson?