Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Finding the silver lining in the desert debacle

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302
Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
imageFinding the silver lining in the desert debacle

After one of the most difficult losses in years, Derek Johnson extracts one positive from amid the rubble.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My silver lining power rankings:

1. Roll Tide

2. The season was already over

3. I didn't watch

4. At least DJ didn't start the game thread

5. Maybe we will finally stop wearing fucktarded helmets
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The silver lining is that the end of the game was hilarious.

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    So fucking glad I went golfing and then drinking instead of investing my time in that clusterfuck.

Is it worth going back to read the game thread?

Worst loss since 2002 @ Michigan?
  • Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318

I watched the game with a detached view since I had spent my emotion helping Lane Kiffin not fuck up My Tide's win over #1 in what was a great game that shows how the SEC will win the national championship rather easily.

Washington is much improved and played like it mattered even though it didn't. Even Miles is less mildly retarded these days and is finally running like he should. The running backs are better, Shaq is back on defense and the green kids in the secondary held their own.

The whole team is vastly improved by addition by subtraction. One game is meaningless and building a program is what counts. If you can't see that maybe your boyfriend can explain the game to you.

And if you're writing off next year all ready you really don't know shit. But I'm not here to tell people what to think even if they would fit in real well at doogman with the hysteria on exhibit here.

When UW had 350 yards and 10 points the game was all but lost. The fact that they held the lead and held Arizona to 3 points for 29 minutes of the second half is a credit to an improved team and a black eye for the best coach in the conference who was standing on the sideline with a stupid fucking look on his face after his pass call cost his unprepared team the game apparently.

We were a Cooper fumble away from laughing at Dick Rod and his ice cream truck and his soft team getting pushed around by a second division team that isn't anywhere near as talented as so many posters here seem to think they are.

You are what your record says you are and UW is a 5-4 conference team that will be 4-5 this year. The world ends at that? Bullshit.

Petersen is changing the losers that lose to winners. Save this post if you want.

Despite the fact that we still have a shitty administration and a faggot AD, this is the best moment of Husky football since Rick was fired in June. And a lot of you fucktards thought that was a good idea.

Petersen is a lone bright spot in a dead program and the last best hope. If he fails it doesn't matter anyway. It's already fucked.

Is this satire? If not, I miss RACE. Damnit!

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I watched the game with a detached view since I had spent my emotion helping Lane Kiffin not fuck up My Tide's win over #1 in what was a great game that shows how the SEC will win the national championship rather easily.

Washington is much improved and played like it mattered even though it didn't. Even Miles is less mildly retarded these days and is finally running like he should. The running backs are better, Shaq is back on defense and the green kids in the secondary held their own.

The whole team is vastly improved by addition by subtraction. One game is meaningless and building a program is what counts. If you can't see that maybe your boyfriend can explain the game to you.

And if you're writing off next year all ready you really don't know shit. But I'm not here to tell people what to think even if they would fit in real well at doogman with the hysteria on exhibit here.

When UW had 350 yards and 10 points the game was all but lost. The fact that they held the lead and held Arizona to 3 points for 29 minutes of the second half is a credit to an improved team and a black eye for the best coach in the conference who was standing on the sideline with a stupid fucking look on his face after his pass call cost his unprepared team the game apparently.

We were a Cooper fumble away from laughing at Dick Rod and his ice cream truck and his soft team getting pushed around by a second division team that isn't anywhere near as talented as so many posters here seem to think they are.

You are what your record says you are and UW is a 5-4 conference team that will be 4-5 this year. The world ends at that? Bullshit.

Petersen is changing the losers that lose to winners. Save this post if you want.

Despite the fact that we still have a shitty administration and a faggot AD, this is the best moment of Husky football since Rick was fired in June. And a lot of you fucktards thought that was a good idea.

Petersen is a lone bright spot in a dead program and the last best hope. If he fails it doesn't matter anyway. It's already fucked.

At least wait until Petersen wins before gargling his balls.
    You may be more simple minded than I thought if that's your take away
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

All the Race wannabes have no idea who Race is

That has become clear
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I'm not writing off Peterson by any means, but I'm not deep throating his dick or making excuses for him. That shit IS for losers.

Hopefully, the future is bright and bears competent football, but I certainly can't have the fucking temperance after a game like this.
  • Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318

That has become clear
    All that has become clear is that Race is a born again, jizz slurping, doog.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What excuse did I make?

Sorry if facts make your snatch hurt but this isn't a good team and hasn't been for years.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Slow down Seabiscuit...don't blow your load before DFI. But still, YBE.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I didn't want to type out a Tequilla long post in response to one calling a moral victory against an average Arizona team the best moment for Husky football since Rick was fired. Is that a fucking joke?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The one thing I have noticed about myself the last 20 hours is that I am totally invested again. Not sure what that even means. From 2006 on I just kind of played the violin while Rome burned. I cared, but it was mostly a feeling of caring by inertia. I really cared yesterday. Painful as that is to write. When the kick went through the uprights, I wanted Peterman fired on the 50. Then an hour later I said it's a process. Then when I was piss drunk at midnight I wanted to kill Peterman again. Woke up this morning saying "meh, he gets his three years and hopefully he can fix this shit." I have this nagging feeling Peterman isn't what I was hoping he was, but the other side of me says if we missed with Petersen, it's over forever and we are Army.

TL;DR: I am confused as shit as to how I even feel about this shit now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I didn't want to type out a Tequilla long post in response to one calling a moral victory against an average Arizona team the best moment for Husky football since Rick was fired. Is that a fucking joke?
    There are two kinds of people in the world

Big picture thinkers and small minded thinkers

Which one are you?

I'm glad I'm getting ripped because fans are stupid and I am right. It only proves it more
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

That has become clear
    All that has become clear is that Race is a born again, jizz slurping, doog.
    Really? The doogs have been calling Petersen a failure all year #HiKim