Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ok, because I am an optimist

Awwww

Fuck all y'all.

Nothing redeeming from this game or fucking season.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    It's over. We lost.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I know I will get troll rated all to hell for saying this, but the UW offense looked decent for the first time this season (minus all the forced and unforced errors). I was flipping between three games so I wasn't following closely enough to see the clock management fuckup
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    AZDuck said:

I know I will get troll rated all to hell for saying this, but the UW offense looked decent for the first time this season (minus all the forced and unforced errors). I was flipping between three games so I wasn't following closely enough to see the clock management fuckup

That's the fucking problem my fine feathered friend.

Fucking Peterman shouldn't be having these type of issues at this point in the season.

Too many fucking mistakes.
  • Options
    NBhuskyNBhusky Member Posts: 9
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The season is a fucking dumpster fire. Outside of getting to escape the ankle biters and ball & chain to get hammered at BigTime before the OSU game there isn't much else to get excited for.
  • Options
    purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    AZDuck said:

We looked like a WSU offense. Rolling up the stats and looking good between the 20's. Shit the bed and fuck up in the red zone. We have a douche bag pussy QB that doesn't value the football.

Maybe Miley breaks his leg and the backup comes in and saves the day?

• Options
    NBhuskyNBhusky Member Posts: 9
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Best case.....we win the next two and in the bowl game Miley gets fucking eviscerated. Recruiting doesn't suffer and we don't have to deal with his fucktardedness for another season.