Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thanks deontae cooper.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited November 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Your good will is used up. Nobody will "root" for you anymore.

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Not a dry eye right now.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So was he down? Not many replays down here in Tucson.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    TTJ said:

So was he down? Not many replays down here in Tucson.

Was close. Could call it either way. Personally, I saw his knee down before ball out but TOUGH to reverse.

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    Passion said:

Your good will is used up. Nobody will "root" for you anymore.

Not at all. Blame Pete for not taking a knee as much as Coop for getting it ripped out.

Yes, he should know to hold onto the ball but its not always about want to.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    How do you fumble that ball? Unreal. Unfucking real. I fucking hate our running backs. Washington gets a good grade today but they fucking blow.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Cooper is completely dead to me, but Petersen is the man with the $3.2m salary. Toss him overboard and let him drown.
  • Options
    BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    The RB coach should have made it clear to his guys not to fight for extra yardage. Just go down and keep the clock moving.

Coached are paid to coach.

This 'L' is on them 100 percent
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This shit wouldn't have happened if he did us all a favor and tore his acl for the fourth time
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    Your HC is fucking stupid and gets the big bucks.

HTH.
  • Options
    purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Fuck Cooper. He's a fucking worthless piece of ass juice. I hope he's in a wheelchair when his kid is graduating high school. High Derrick Rose!
  • Options
    NBhuskyNBhusky Member Posts: 9
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Coop was down....but the fucking duck is right. The HC is paid the big bucks to make the right call. In this case, bury them after taking 3 knees ( for bonus points, do 3 QB sneaks burning extra time) and then punt. We deserved to lose this game, no team as mentally weak from top to bottom as we are deserves to win no matter how much you outplay the other team
  • Options
    NBhusky said:

Coop was down....but the fucking duck is right. The HC is paid the big bucks to make the right call. In this case, bury them after taking 3 knees ( for bonus points, do 3 QB sneaks burning extra time) and then punt. We deserved to lose this game, no team as mentally weak from top to bottom as we are deserves to win no matter how much you outplay the other team

I agree the QB kneel but the issue is you're putting the game on the line with Tanigawa snapping and Miles getting the ball. Miles is a dumfuck and Tani sucks at snapping. Cooper is a 5th year sr qb and should not have fucked up like that.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

NBhusky said:

I agree the QB kneel but the issue is you're putting the game on the line with Tanigawa snapping and Miles getting the ball. Miles is a dumfuck and Tani sucks at snapping. Cooper is a 5th year sr qb and should not have fucked up like that.
    This has to happen on every play anyways... I druck but I dont undestand your point
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

NBhusky said:

It wouldn't be out of the shotgun for kneel downs.
  • Options

NBhusky said:

It wouldn't be out of the shotgun for kneel downs.
    exactly...anyone remember earlier in the year when they went to that scenario? FUMBLE. They're not used to it so they screwed it up. Most likely would have choked now considering how awful the C and QB exchange was today. I don't trust either one. 5th year sr RB should not have fumbled. Inexcusable.