Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A PuppySteel Classic

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
edited July 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
This is a classic PuppySteel post from awhile ago that I wanted to bring back.

I got over the M's in '96, but in 1996 I was asked to contribute to dawgman. Dave Samek (who is a great guy) asked if I could help convey to readers, in football speak, what was happening at practices. I was like ok, JK Scott just threaded the needle to Andre DeSassure for a 40yd post and TD, and that's what people wanted to read. Then I was asked to meet Kimmy Grinolds for instruction. This little faggot in a members-only jacket and bug-eyed $10 glasses came up to me and asked If I could cover womens' sports. (the only post that dingus knows is the mushroom looking post his ass engulfs nightly. No shit. I told the little faggot by body language to fuck himself. He walked away expecting me to follow him. I walked the other way. NO FUCKING way was I going to take orders from this little pipsqueak. Why the fuck was he involved with football. Same as today. Little fucker doesn't even know the difference between QB and DB, all these years later.

Comments