Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Washington at Arizona Game Thread

Comments

• BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    Guessing Williams doesn't play because he's not a good practice player.

That wouldn't have mattered with Steve Kardashian.

Lindquist needs to play tight end and upback on punt protection.
  • claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    I'm blaming the fact that AZ gets the ball at the half on John Fuxking Denver as well. FUCK IT ALL!!
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    To be in this position despite all the turnovers, gives me hope. That said, they need to clean shit up. Win against a ranked team on the road could be a turning point for the program. The boys need to want it.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,507 Swaye's Wigwam
    Postal91 said:

Wow... garbage time at Oregon. 1st major playing time, at Autzen, and it is deemed garbage.... against starters and a handful of back-ups that would be starters on other Pac12 teams.

Maybe you should give the kid a chance when the wind isn't blowing 60.

Oh well, keep doubting the kid and don't look at his specific play.

Just because Miles sucks doesn't mean Troy Williams isn't worse. Troy sucks. If you can't beat out Lindquist, you aren't good. He sucked against ASU too. But keep jacking off over that garbage time drive against Oregon.

I think the coaches know more than your dumb ass.

Hth
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    @mobey‌ - I don't know why you think I'm lobbying for Troy. I'm really not... however, in gale-force winds, people tend not to throw; so stacking the box makes a lot of sense.

Using that game against Troy is the same as Gilby using the 2004 USC game against Isaiah. It was a weird circumstance.

If Troy started today and played the same, I would feel differently.
  • SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    Postal91 said:

Wow... garbage time at Oregon. 1st major playing time, at Autzen, and it is deemed garbage.... against starters and a handful of back-ups that would be starters on other Pac12 teams.

Maybe you should give the kid a chance when the wind isn't blowing 60.

Oh well, keep doubting the kid and don't look at his specific play.

Just because Miles sucks doesn't mean Troy Williams isn't worse. Troy sucks. If you can't beat out Lindquist, you aren't good. He sucked against ASU too. But keep jacking off over that garbage time drive against Oregon.

Oregon was up a million and playing prevent D...
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    edited November 2014
    Williams may end up being better, but I've seen nothing to show he's better right now.
    mobey said:

Williams may end up being better, but I've seen nothing to show he's better right now.

Have you not seen enough to want Miles replaced?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    mobey said:

mobey said:

mobey said:

mobey said:

What did anyone see out of Troy Williams that makes anyone think he's an upgrade??

Seriously.

What have you seen of Cyler Fucking Stupid Miles that's shown he can win this game?
    At least 163 at half.

Looking at 300+.

Stats are for losers. I'm looking for play-making in the red zone. Cyler does the opposite.

Our two TDs have been from outside the red zone for a reason.
    Show me all the plays Williams made.

He started a game.

No one's sayong Miles is great but anyone who thinks our best chance TODAY is Williams is retarded.

Miles can't get it done inside the red zone (or any critical time). He's a brainlock waiting to happen. That's the problem.
    Which is why we need to run.

They stacked the run vs Williams for a reason.

Miles is a window licker, but he's the best winodw licker available TODAY.

You guys all say 10 wins of GTFO, yet willing to burn an opp?

10 wins or GTFO ended a long time ago. Many pretend they never said that. Now, the memo is this season doesn't matter anyways and we have no idea the damage Gilby Ty Sark did.
    No matter what, we can all agree that the refs are fixing this game for 'Zona.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited November 2014
    mobey said:

mobey said:

mobey said:

What did anyone see out of Troy Williams that makes anyone think he's an upgrade??

Seriously.

What have you seen of Cyler Fucking Stupid Miles that's shown he can win this game?
    At least 163 at half.

Looking at 300+.

Stats are for losers. I'm looking for play-making in the red zone. Cyler does the opposite.

He started a game.

No one's sayong Miles is great but anyone who thinks our best chance TODAY is Williams is retarded.

TSIFO

Play for the future...

Miles has had 8 fucking games to show that he belongs on a coed intramural flag football team

Williams had one game in a hurricane

Good players can have a bad game or two, not a whole fucking season...

If Miles is our QB next year we will be starting the worst QB in the pac12... thats a certainty... with Williams, MAYBE not the case
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Postal91 said:

Preach, Brotha... we all do!

I need more dip and more drunk.

Nothing but the best

Grizz mint >>> Grizz green

mobey said:

Have you not seen enough to want Miles replaced?
    If we had someone I thought would be better, yes.

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,740 Founders Club
    Fucking touchback!
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    Troy Williams vs ASU in 60 mph winds
    18/26 139 2 INTs - 1 INT was not his fault, the other was a prayer.
    His ball is tight and on a rope, where Cyler's is like a lob pass.
    Troy appeared to look through any play that had a progression, Cyler bails after the 1st read and is scared to make a tough throw.
    Vs. Oregon, he was 5/10, with only 1 pass being inaccurate... the others hit the receivers hands and were defended.
    Troy steps up in the pocket and Cyler runs backwards and bails out.

Now, kiss my ass, put Troy in.... or keep thinking our OC is a competent coach and not a clown shoed piece of garbage.
    Gotta make that tackle Buddah
    Budda's gonna be fucking good.
    Houhusky said:

mobey said:

mobey said:

mobey said:

Seriously.

At least 163 at half.

Looking at 300+.

He started a game.

TSIFO

Play for the future...

Miles has had 8 fucking games to show that he belongs on a coed intramural flag football team

Williams had one game in a hurricane

Good players can have a bad game or two, not a whole fucking season...

If Miles is our QB next year we will be starting the worst QB in the pac12... thats a certainty... with Williams, MAYBE not the case
    I'm not sure either starts next year.