Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Washington at Arizona Game Thread

Comments

• BrothaStringBrothaString Member Posts: 218

We don't know how to win, I agree @BrothaString‌, but I'm encouraged. Makes me want to bang my head against a wall--how we could be down after that half is insane... but I like that we are playing with much more urgency on offense.

I'm encouraged that Smiff seems to have finally put Miley in the best position for him to be successful. I'm discouraged because he still fucking sucks.
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    mobey said:

Houhusky said:

mobey said:

What did anyone see out of Troy Williams that makes anyone think he's an upgrade??

Seriously.

He hasnt played like a high concussed frat boy for ~8 total games this year?
    18-26 130 yds 2 picks.

So we can expect 65 yds and a pick?

Miles at least has 200 yds at half.

• mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

mobey said:

What did anyone see out of Troy Williams that makes anyone think he's an upgrade??

Seriously.

What have you seen of Cyler Fucking Stupid Miles that's shown he can win this game?
    At least 163 at half.

Looking at 300+.

• Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    Troy throws a tighter ball than Miles, and when we are doing all this dip and dunk shit, that second less in time for the ball getting there helps.

People discredit Williams, but he did really well and his mishaps were on others. What have people seen in Williams that shows he cannot run this offense. Specific examples help.

And his INT vs ASU was on Perkins not looking for the ball, so please don't hold that against him.

Screw Miles, we had enough faith to start Williams in a game, we should have enough faith to bench Miles right now.

mobey said:

Seriously.

What have you seen of Cyler Fucking Stupid Miles that's shown he can win this game?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    mobey said:

mobey said:

Seriously.

At least 163 at half.

Looking at 300+.

Stats are for losers. I'm looking for play-making in the red zone. Cyler does the opposite.

Our two TDs have been from outside the red zone for a reason.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    Miles ain't the answer. A complete idiot on how to manage an offense. But he may be our best option. Thanks 3DB.
    Postal91 said:

Troy throws a tighter ball than Miles, and when we are doing all this dip and dunk shit, that second less in time for the ball getting there helps.

People discredit Williams, but he did really well and his mishaps were on others. What have people seen in Williams that shows he cannot run this offense. Specific examples help.

And his INT vs ASU was on Perkins not looking for the ball, so please don't hold that against him.

Screw Miles, we had enough faith to start Williams in a game, we should have enough faith to bench Miles right now.

mobey said:

Seriously.

Fuck the dip and dunk. I need more dip and more drunk.

mobey said:

mobey said:

Seriously.

At least 163 at half.

Looking at 300+.

Stats are for losers. I'm looking for play-making in the red zone. Cyler does the opposite.

Show me all the plays Williams made.

He started a game.

No one's sayong Miles is great but anyone who thinks our best chance TODAY is Williams is retarded.

• SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    edited November 2014
    HuskyInAZ said:

How in the hell does anyone blame coaching for our QB dropping the ball on the ground 2x with no pressure? And ZERO penalties on the opponent?

They decided to start him. The kid is a zero
    HuskyInAZ said:

Miles ain't the answer. A complete idiot on how to manage an offense. But he may be our best option. Thanks 3DB.

That's a fact.
    I was incredibly hopeful, as well, and on his wagon. however, he obviously sucks at decision making (off-season), and it is time to bench him.

That is, unless Petersen doesn't want a QB contro and simply wants to slide his guy in there and dump the 3DB guys.

No matter, this is a huge fucking mess, and I want to cut Miles and kill refs right now.

I can't believe I was defending Cyler at the beginning of the year. He is so awful... One of the worst I have ever seen. He is just a fucking moron out there.

That flag was retarded and completely changed the game. I hope that ref gets his nutsack chopped off with a butter knife.

Sick catch by Taylor and great throw by Hall. Like the way we are running the ball. Wish CylerFS and TanigawaFS would fucking get kicked off the team.

mobey said:

mobey said:

mobey said:

Seriously.

At least 163 at half.

Looking at 300+.

He started a game.

No one's sayong Miles is great but anyone who thinks our best chance TODAY is Williams is retarded.

Miles can't get it done inside the red zone (or any critical time). He's a brainlock waiting to happen. That's the problem.
  • ORdawgORdawg Member Posts: 45
    Has the coaches been teaching fumbling 101? Are they encouraging holding? It's really hard to teach bad snaps on a regular basis. They have called an excellent game on both sides of the ball, but we are what we are.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2014
    Just because Miles sucks doesn't mean Troy Williams is better. Troy sucks. If you can't beat out Lindquist, you aren't good. He sucked against ASU too. After Miles' struggles, if there was even a sliver of a chance Williams was decent, he would have came in. But keep jacking off over that garbage time drive against Oregon.
    Preach, Brotha... we all do!

I need more dip and more drunk.

Troy's not going to play, so it's pointless... but I still think he's better than Miles.
    edited November 2014

mobey said:

mobey said:

mobey said:

Seriously.

At least 163 at half.

Looking at 300+.

He started a game.

Miles can't get it done inside the red zone (or any critical time). He's a brainlock waiting to happen. That's the problem.
    Which is why we need to run.

They stacked the run vs Williams for a reason.

Miles is a window licker, but he's the best winodw licker available TODAY.

You guys all say 10 wins of GTFO, yet willing to burn an opp?

Wow... garbage time at Oregon. 1st major playing time, at Autzen, and it is deemed garbage.... against starters and a handful of back-ups that would be starters on other Pac12 teams.

Maybe you should give the kid a chance when the wind isn't blowing 60.

Oh well, keep doubting the kid and don't look at his specific play.

Just because Miles sucks doesn't mean Troy Williams isn't worse. Troy sucks. If you can't beat out Lindquist, you aren't good. He sucked against ASU too. But keep jacking off over that garbage time drive against Oregon.

Postal91 said:

Preach, Brotha... we all do!

I need more dip and more drunk.

Nothing but the best