Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Prediction Time

Comments

• Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We get killed, score mainly in garbage time, and some Doogs continue to defend Smith and try to shift the blame to the players and prior coaches
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    I predict

38-10
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I get pissed and then wonder why. Sucking sucks.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    We lose because we're only in year 14 of a 40 year process. Patience fellas.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Meek said:

We lose because we're only in year 14 of a 40 year process. Patience fellas.

"I may not get there with you, but I've seen the Promised Land."
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    38-16.
    Shaq and Van Winkle score all the UW points.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    priapism said:

38-16.
    Shaq and Van Winkle score all the UW points.

Shaq will kick 2 FGs and Van Winkle will do a sneak from the PK position for a 1-yard TD.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wildcats win easily

Smith collects Cyler's bones from the desert and reassembles him for the start against the Beavs.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Lose rather handily...say 17-34?
  • Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Wildcats 43 Dawgs 17
  • Options
    Bumpity Bumped to say all you temperamental cunts who picked Arizona to win and now are wanking because they won to STFU with your doogman-like rhetoric.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H_D said:

Bumpity Bumped to say all you temperamental cunts who picked Arizona to win and now are wanking because they won to STFU with your doogman-like rhetoric.

Not only win but win big because we were sure UW would mail it in as usual
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H_D said:

That's ridiculous. They picked UW to get blown out because they had no belief in UW. They are rightfully pissed because Petersen fucked the game up. A ton of penalties, bad special teams, and shitty clock management from a guy who talks about the little details every week.

That's like giving kudos to Sark for almost beating Stanford last year because everyone thought we would lose. Oh wait, we got pissed at Sark because his shitty special teams and fucktarded goal line pass cost us the fucking game.
  • Options

H_D said:

That's ridiculous. They picked UW to get blown out because they had no belief in UW. They are rightfully pissed because Petersen fucked the game up. A ton of penalties, bad special teams, and shitty clock management from a guy who talks about the little details every week.

That's like giving kudos to Sark for almost beating Stanford last year because everyone thought we would lose. Oh wait, we got pissed at Sark because his shitty special teams and fucktarded goal line pass cost us the fucking game.
    Yeah I get it; everyone is pissed and rightfully so. UW lost a game on a last minute field goal that they should have won rather easily.

You picked UA to win too, so don't say "they". I picked UA because they haven't shown me any indication this year that they can beat a halfway decent team. Nothing that happened yesterday has made me change my mind. They just aren't there yet as a whole. Coaching, talent, execution, the whole package.

You are absolutely right, shitty penalties on special teams are fucking infuriating. They should make it a rule that there is no more blocking on KR and PR because every fucking time some douchebag manages to block in the back away from the fucking play. Just fair catch or take a knee to get better field position. Is that on the coaches? Do you think this coaching staff doesn't cover that kind of shit?

But there are lot on here, you included, that are being way too fucking dramatic right now. So gun to your head, if you had to make an assessment and assign a blame percentage for the loss between coaching, player talent, and player execution what would it be? 100% coaching? Did shitty clock management lose the game in the end? Maybe - heck - probably, but there was a whole lotta shit that went down beforehand to put the game that close at the end that had nothing to do with coaching and playcalls.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be pissed at Petersen. I'm pissed at Petersen. But you crying that the sky is falling is a bit dramatic. No one here (I don't think) is saying "Moral Victory" or "We're better than our record indicates" or any other Sarktarded rhetoric.

We all have high expectations, and we're pissed. That doesn't mean that Petersen deserves to be fired on the tarmac...until he loses to OSU and Wazzu. Then I'll give you a pitchfork and light your torch for you as we storm the campus.

TL: DR version - LIFPO.

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443

I predict this bipolar board will freak out more than any other game this season (except maybe Hawaii).

O hay guiz, look who was right
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H_D said:

H_D said:

Yeah I get it; everyone is pissed and rightfully so. UW lost a game on a last minute field goal that they should have won rather easily.

You picked UA to win too, so don't say "they". I picked UA because they haven't shown me any indication this year that they can beat a halfway decent team. Nothing that happened yesterday has made me change my mind. They just aren't there yet as a whole. Coaching, talent, execution, the whole package.

You are absolutely right, shitty penalties on special teams are fucking infuriating. They should make it a rule that there is no more blocking on KR and PR because every fucking time some douchebag manages to block in the back away from the fucking play. Just fair catch or take a knee to get better field position. Is that on the coaches? Do you think this coaching staff doesn't cover that kind of shit?

But there are lot on here, you included, that are being way too fucking dramatic right now. So gun to your head, if you had to make an assessment and assign a blame percentage for the loss between coaching, player talent, and player execution what would it be? 100% coaching? Did shitty clock management lose the game in the end? Maybe - heck - probably, but there was a whole lotta shit that went down beforehand to put the game that close at the end that had nothing to do with coaching and playcalls.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be pissed at Petersen. I'm pissed at Petersen. But you crying that the sky is falling is a bit dramatic. No one here (I don't think) is saying "Moral Victory" or "We're better than our record indicates" or any other Sarktarded rhetoric.

We all have high expectations, and we're pissed. That doesn't mean that Petersen deserves to be fired on the tarmac...until he loses to OSU and Wazzu. Then I'll give you a pitchfork and light your torch for you as we storm the campus.

I have said LIFPO many times. I hope he gets it together and starts showing that he is the coach we all thought he was. The Peterman buttsniffers can't seem accept the fact that he has sucked this year. The team is underachieving under his direction. 2-5 in Pac 12 play is shit.
  • Options

H_D said:

H_D said:

I have said LIFPO many times. I hope he gets it together and starts showing that he is the coach we all thought he was. The Peterman buttsniffers can't seem accept the fact that he has sucked this year. The team is underachieving under his direction. 2-5 in Pac 12 play is shit.
    No disagreement there. But assuming we win out (and that's a big fucking "if") and we end 8-5 (4-5) it will be pretty much where the majority picked us to end up at, Petersen or not. Not sure if that is underachieving or painfully maintaining mediocre expectations.