Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just one thing...

Not really sure what to expect about this new board regarding articles, interviews, recruit profiles (aka Scout lite), but the interaction with the staff is critical to its success and that's one of the reasons why I'm amped about Jones and Mincy running the show. Derek does a pretty good job overall IMO.

But just one thing... don't blow smoke up our asses. We're adults here (sometimes) and want the facts, good or bad -- more information is better than less. There's a fine line between your opinions and then trying to rile people up, and for a lesson in what not to do, head on over to our red-headed step child of a Husky site Dawgman and look at Grinolds, Eklund, and Fetters. Dickus can provide the highlights.

Thank you.

Welcome to College Football's Wild West Community!

($75k)

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    First off, welcome to the board and look forward to your insights.

I think all here would agree that we appreciate the insights in advance and fully recognize that there are definitely some things that are best left unsaid at times as needed.

However, I agree w/ @biak1‌ in that we're adults that understand the good/bad in what is going on and the truth is always far better even when you don't want to hear it.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    biak1 said:

Not really sure what to expect about this new board regarding articles, interviews, recruit profiles (aka Scout lite), but the interaction with the staff is critical to its success and that's one of the reasons why I'm amped about Jones and Mincy running the show. Derek does a pretty good job overall IMO.

But just one thing... don't blow smoke up our asses. We're adults here (sometimes) and want the facts, good or bad -- more information is better than less. There's a fine line between your opinions and then trying to rile people up, and for a lesson in what not to do, head on over to our red-headed step child of a Husky site Dawgman and look at Grinolds, Eklund, and Fetters. Dickus can provide the highlights.

Thank you.

Welcome to College Football's Wild West Community!

($75k)

Who are Jones and Mincy?